If you won the lottery, what would you get?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boba Ben

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this a lot lately. I know the chances of winning a big lottery jackpot like Powerball or Mega Millions are infintesimal, but I dream of having so much money that I could buy every collectible I desire with no worries.

What would be your top 10 grails to get as soon as you got the giant check? Collectibles or otherwise.

1. Cinemaquette T-800 Endoskeleton
2. Cinemaquette Alien
3. Hulk PF
4. Grey Hulk PF
5. EX Dr. Doom
6. Classic Spider-Man PF
7. Custom Made He-Man outfit for myself(including battle armor plate made from platinum). I'd also like to genetically engineer a green tiger to be my friend.
8. Pumpkinhead Maquette
9. Graboid Maquette
10. Life-Size Predator of some kind. Whatever one is the best.

A bigger house so I could display my collection in true style..with beautiful built in cabinets.

Then I would get the Weta 1:1 ray guns and the BLUE SACKED PILLOCK. :rock

It would depend on how big the lottery was. I try every week but so far I haven't won much.

If I won bigtime, I think I would do like Jen and buy a nice house, or have one built, and have the nicest display cases to put my things in. About the only thing that I really want is an exclusive Lurtz so I would definately get that, along with the other couple of LotR PFs that I'm missing. Other than that, I'm pretty good. What would be nice though is being able to order something without thinking twice about it.

We had a New Year's State Raffle for a million dollars and several smaller prizes and if my last two numbers were reversed, I would've won $1,000. :(

Probably a divorce if you're married.:rotfl
:lecture

But in terms of "grails," I wouldn't necessarily get the most expensive things, but I would get some expensive things:

-Hulk PF (green)
-all of The Teen Titans (Mego)
-every GI Joe from 1984/1985 carded in mint condition (I don't usually care about AFA grading, but if I won a million dollars or whatever, then why not?)
-every Transformer from 1984/1985 boxed in mint condition
-all the Hot Toys Aliens Marines
-life size Pennywise from It, just to scare women and children

Nothing too extreme or fancy.

Its inevitable .........

Drugs, whiskey and whores.
Be careful with that. They'll drive you crazy. Hell, they'll drive you insane.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/yVw96wzmZC8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/yVw96wzmZC8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I would donate a large portion to the relief efforts in Haiti. Those poor people. My heart goes out to them all.

I would use the rest of the money to meet my needs and help my family out.

And I would buy a few collectables.

I've already made a list and play the weekly lotto. On top of my list are:
A new house with a moat and drawbridge
1967 Corvette
Porsche GT2
1:1 Terminator
Pay off my mom's house
Pay off my brother's student loans
Pack of rabid pomeranians to protect the compound
Mac Pro with 30" cinema display
Random toys
Chainsaw

If I won the lottery the first statue I would buy would be the pumpkinhead maquette. I'd have a custom lifesize statue of Leon made and the rest would be obvious choices like the predator lifesize and aliens lifesize busts.

I would pay off all debt and then help my parents and siblings with theirs. I would then get a house on a hill with a separate building to house my collection/home theater/library/office.

My collection room would be split into 3 wings and the grails withing each would be

Home theater
1. 1:1 Iron Man bust (completely repainted)
2. 1:1 C-3PO and R2
3. 1:1 T-800 Endoskeleton
4. 1:1 Predator Busts and Bio Helmets
5. T-800 PF
6. Predator Cinemaquette
7. (upcoming) Reeve Superman Cinemaquette
8. Don Post 1:1 Boba Fett and Stormtrooper
9. MR Studio Scale EVERYTHING!
10. (upcoming) 1:1 Darth Vader Bust

In the Comic book wing/Gallery would be
1. A myriad of original comic book art
2. Captain America PF
3. Thor PF
4. MR Thor Hammer
5. DCD JLA trophy room EVERYTHING
6. 1:1 Hellboy right hand of Doom
7. (upcoming) 1:2 Iron Man
8. a copy of Detective Comics #27
9. a Copy of Action Comics #1
10. a copy of Captain America #1

And the library would house all sorts of movie, comic book, pop culture, and art reference books and media and would also house my collection of GI Joe, TFs and other Misc. collectibles.

keep in mind this is just the tip of the iceberg and off the top of my head :D

if i won, i would give my dad 200,000 so he can retire, then buy my mom a bigger house, then buy my dream car,give small portion to random charity then hire BobbyC for some kind of bad ass commission..........all in that order :monkey3

Back