JOKER -New HCG License!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyC

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I will be doing the sculptures for this fantastic line of things to come.
the JOKER (Ledger) 1/1 bust will be the first item out .I will post pics shortly as well. so Please keep a eye out for some new things.

:horror:horror:horror

What do you guys think, should I sell off my Howard S. Heath bust?? Seriously though............

Hi Guys, the 1/3rd is defiantly on, but I will be doing this on my own , it is the only way I can make it to the full life like version I want. with real clothes etc. so I know it seems long but believe me it is going to be worth it.

Hi Guys, the 1/3rd is defiantly on, but I will be doing this on my own , it is the only way I can make it to the full life like version I want. with real clothes etc. so I know it seems long but believe me it is going to be worth it.

Awesome. Really hope I can stretch to one of these!!

this is GREAT NEWs and the first time i stumbled across this thread.

HCG struck GOLD bringing Bobby C aboard.

I can't wait to see the Bruce, Joker and Rocky busts up for order on the HCG homepage...a great day for collectors, a bad day for the wallet.

Back