Interst check for TDK: OC Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SanShouXMA

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok let me start by saying, I'm not sure where this goes. I'm not selling anything I'm just trying to see who would be interested in a OC Batman, so I didnt think this would go in the sales thread. If it does belong there please move it out of here.

Anywhooooo...

So I was thinking about making a League of Shadows Bruce Wayne and saw that on ebay there are alot of OC Batman. I talked to one of the sellers and he agreed to let his go for $280 shipped. Good deal I think but not for parts only. I saw this done over at OSW before where a bunch of member came together to buy an item from Vikings Playground. So I figured I'd see if anyone here was interested. I'll list the parts and if you're interested let me know and I'll put you down for this. We only have a limited time window so please act fast. I'll need the money before I pay him obviously. I tried to break down the to where they were fair (I took the grunt of the price). Please keep in mind this does not include shipping to you.

Parts break down:
OC Batman head ($45)-Thrustmaster
Bruce Wayne head ($48)- SanShouXMA
TT Black Body ($21) - KingGrayskull
Batman suit ($34)-Thrustmaster
2 baterangs ($3 each)- OSW
Batman Gauntlets ($30)- intothevoid
Batman boots ($30)- calvarenga
Bomb ($3)- OSW
Grapple Gun ($4)-KingGrayskull
Cape ($8) - KingGrayskull
Hands set ($20)-Thrustmaster
Mangler ($4)- KingGrayskull
Box ($3) -
Belt ($16) - KingGrayskull
Batman stand ($8) - KingGrayskull

Because I forgot to add the belt and the stand I have adjusted the remaining prices to reflect the total cost of the figure. the black TrueType body is now $21. That is cheap for a Hot Toys TrueType body. For those who have a Ignite Ninja you can take this body and replace that body and have an extra flesh tone body to work with. I know My current Ignite black ninja is sporting a narrow shoulder TT body. If no one claims this one that's probably what I'll do and turn the extra narrow shoulder TT body into Bruce Wayne or Harvey Dent.

Ok I'll be sending money in tomorrow hopefully. So Thrustmaster, Calvarenga, and intothevoid please check your PMs for Paypal info please. And for those that maybe interested in anything else please let me know. They are still available.

Last edited:
Sorry calvarenga Thrustmaster got to it first :(

I'll give this to the end of this week and let the guy know. Hell if nothing else I'll take the batarangs and the bomb. I'm sure someone will take the body.

I'm confused... you're not selling anything... but you are... but you have your name next to some items...

Or is other people buying the stuff for you?.. sounds a bit weird and really confusing to be honest.

Weird post. Is there a hidden message I've missed? :)

I've never heard of other people funding something for them unless there is something in return?

his idea is just to part the figure out. he needs some parts, but he don't want to pay 280$ for just using some parts.

I really love the idea, I always wanted for example those hands for my OC, and under his legs the suit have begun to crack a bit :sick, so i need those parts. and the head, yeah, some moding ideas :monkey3:D

I'm not selling anything at all. I myself am looking to buy an OC Batman, but I don't need the whole figure. So I figured I'd come to you guys to see if anyone needs any parts from the figure. I have my name next to the parts that I intend to keep. The rest would end up on this site or on eBay anyway. So I figured instead of going through all the trouble of buying it myself see if anyone wants any parts now so we would all chip in to buy the figure. I'm getting the figure either way. So I guess this would be called a GROUP BUY. There's no hidden message no ulterior motive. The parts will end up here anyway. That's when I put it up in the sales section. But I'm not exactly selling anything right now. I'm not getting the money. I put prices next to the parts so that when we all do go pay there is no arguments as to who owes what.

I think this was a great idea. It allows everyone who needs parts to get them. For example if someone has a Batman Begins figure and loves everything about it except for the head then they could just get the head. Or if like Thrust said, a part of their figure is starting to fall apart they could just get that one piece to fix their figure and not buy a whole new figure.

Lol As for a second run it'll happen IF I can get enough interest. After some thinking I kinda want an extra set of hands. But by the looks of things I doubt it. Not enough interest cause as of right now I'm going to be stuck with alot of stuff I don't want or need. But I'll make a possible round 2 list and if things are taken that people want then I'll put it up. Once the list is made and I can find another reasonable one then we'll do it again. If this works out I may try another group buy with another figure. Probably when Blade comes out. I want some stuff from Blade but not the figure itself.

Last edited:
Lol. How about just batarangs, bomb, grapple gear, body, and cape and box??

haha... well good luck with this first round... we can see about a 2nd round later i suppose. I'm in no hurry for my Ra's. Still waiting for head and clothes

There wont be a second run. I'll put you down for the Cape (with clips. But someone will have to tell me how to take it of the suit without snapping the clips) and belt. Check your PM because I'm needing payment today or tomorrow.

I wasn't clear what this thread was about, although I was a fan of the O.C. series, but couldn't figure out what that had to do with Batman.

Now that I've figured out what the thread is about - I would say this isn't the easiest or most efficient way of accomplishing a goal. Why not just buy the figure and sell the parts you don't want?

Seems to be a lot of potential for hard feelings if money is collected in advance.

I see that you ignored my comment.....how about the body, head, gauntlets and bomb

You were asking for the entire figure. How am I suppose to answer that? :rotfl The gauntlets and head are already spoken for. If you want the Body and the bomb let me know.

I wasn't clear what this thread was about, although I was a fan of the O.C. series, but couldn't figure out what that had to do with Batman.

Now that I've figured out what the thread is about - I would say this isn't the easiest or most efficient way of accomplishing a goal. Why not just buy the figure and sell the parts you don't want?

Seems to be a lot of potential for hard feelings if money is collected in advance.

I didn't want to buy a figure and part it out if no one was going to want the parts. As you can see I have less than a handful of people wanting parts. But I have a substantial amount of parts claimed to the point where buying the figure is reasonable. I know I am trust worthy and so do the people over the OSW and Rangerboard which I know there are a few members here who are members there also. Also if there are doubts here is my ebay feedback thread.
https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayIS...&userid=full_throttle_tapout&ftab=AllFeedback
You can judge for yourself. And after this round is done I hope the participants will leave me some feedback here too.

Also because I missed the belt I have adjusted the remaining prices so that the break down is more reasonable.

Everything's pretty much done. I highly doubt there will be a second run of this.

But I will keep the option open. If anyone is looking for parts to an OC Batman let me know. If we get close to a figure I'll do it.

But I am saying that I will try and get a HT Blade part out when the figure comes out so if you guys want parts let me know now.

Back