What do you own multiples of?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LChinoz

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just want to know what collectibles merit some freaks getting 2 or more. I personally have 2 BR Jokers, 2 Hot Toys Michael Jacksons. I am thinking about getting 2 DX Jokers but I am not sure yet...

2 stormtroopers..................i think that at least two is mandatory to owning vader.

2 of Sideshows first 1/6 figure, Frankenstein Monster.

Well, I also have 2 Battle Damaged HT T800's, but they both have been customized.

Why 2 of each,planing on selling those later on ?

It's a habit I have been doing since I collected comics...basically I have one to display and one to keep MIB...which helps when I do decide to sell some stuff. I only do this with figures I feel merit me to keep one mint.

SIDESHOW-wise . . . I normally acquire a regular edition and the exclusive edition of a figure.

HOT TOYS wise . . . I got 24 of the HOT TOYS TrueType female figure on order (12 Caucasian/12 Cuban-American).

I also collect A LOT of products from Triad Toys. I normally purchase a case each of their boxed figures and two or more of each outfit set they produce. When it comes to base bodies, I purchase a few cases of each body.

I collected multiples of almost ALL 21STCT modern carded uniform sets, accessories, and vehicles. The only 21STCT modern vehicle I have only one of is the M2 Bradley.

When I started to collect 1:6 and focused my niche on 1:6 female figures . . . I used to buy two of each . . . one to display and one to keep MIB, but as time passed and I needed multiples for a variety of reasons . . . it was more cost feasible to buy by the case and then some.

It's not like I buy in multiples as an investment for primary reasons or even secondary reasons, but the majority of what I acquire do maintain their value quite well . . . it's only a matter of when I decide to sell them off . . . whenever that may be.

I own two Creature From the Black Lagoon 12" figures. Three if you count the SSE version.

SIDESHOW-wise . . . I normally acquire a regular edition and the exclusive edition of a figure.

HOT TOYS wise . . . I got 24 of the HOT TOYS TrueType female figure on order (12 Caucasian/12 Cuban-American).

I also collect A LOT of products from Triad Toys. I normally purchase a case each of their boxed figures and two or more of each outfit set they produce. When it comes to base bodies, I purchase a few cases of each body.

I collected multiples of almost ALL 21STCT modern carded uniform sets, accessories, and vehicles. The only 21STCT modern vehicle I have only one of is the M2 Bradley.

When I started to collect 1:6 and focused my niche on 1:6 female figures . . . I used to buy two of each . . . one to display and one to keep MIB, but as time passed and I needed multiples for a variety of reasons . . . it was more cost feasible to buy by the case and then some.

It's not like I buy in multiples as an investment for primary reasons or even secondary reasons, but the majority of what I acquire do maintain their value quite well . . . it's only a matter of when I decide to sell them off . . . whenever that may be.

Jesus what the hell do you do with all of those?

What do you do with 24 Hot women ??
Weeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll

Oh, oh , Hot TOYS women !!!

I dunno ...........

I own two of each PF (Exclusive versions) from the Sideshow Buffy the Vampire Slayer line. ***RIP Buffy PF line*** :monkey2

Its not a good idea to let fellow freaks know you have multiples. Consequence is not good. There are gonna be alot of negative criticism. I know this very well.

Back