What do you own multiples of?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not a good idea to let fellow freaks know you have multiples. Consequence is not good. There are gonna be alot of negative criticism. I know this very well.

There's not much love on here for Buffy, so it doesn't bother me much. :monkey2 :lol

Its not a good idea to let fellow freaks know you have multiples. Consequence is not good. There are gonna be alot of negative criticism. I know this very well.

Yeah.. I remember when people flipped out after seeing that Nash had 5 or 6 HT Original Costume Batman Begins figures. :lol

Well, your situation is different. You seem to own multiples because you're very rich and can afford it and display everything and people criticize it because they interpret it as greed and flaunting it in other peoples faces and are probably jealous.

I get multiples to flip and try to make some money to support this hobby. Some people have issues with that as well and flippers get criticized as well.

In the end, I could give two turds about what other people think, so whatever your reasoning, do it if you want, still a free country.

Speaking of multiples...

DSC02281.jpg

I stopped the multiple thing unless it's true type bodies for customs and replacements... or something necessary like 2 stormies to flank Vader. However, I don't have a problem with people buying multiples to flip. It's an expensive hobby and you've gotta find ways to finance it.

Oh, I have two Nene Thomas dragonsite first release fairies. Very small. Sell for 800.00 to 1200.00 US. Nene Thomas collectors are a crazy bunch. Bought the second one to flip one day.

Well, your situation is different. You seem to own multiples because you're very rich and can afford it and display everything and people criticize it because they interpret it as greed and flaunting it in other peoples faces and are probably jealous.

I get multiples to flip and try to make some money to support this hobby. Some people have issues with that as well and flippers get criticized as well.

In the end, I could give two turds about what other people think, so whatever your reasoning, do it if you want, still a free country.
Rich? Not even close but i lived in the " true north strong and free" country.

I have 2 BD 1:1 Endoskulls, I intend to clean one of them.
2 HT T-600's
4 HT T-700 Factory Dioramas
3 Half-scale Endoskulls
2 sideshow 12" T-1000's, I bought one and the other was a gift
Thats it I think :D

I stopped the multiple thing unless it's true type bodies for customs and replacements... or something necessary like 2 stormies to flank Vader. However, I don't have a problem with people buying multiples to flip. It's an expensive hobby and you've gotta find ways to finance it.

:lecture :lecture :clap

Back