3A Ashley Wood NOM Commanders

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
snagged the 3AA blanc commanders

NOMCOM3AA-2.jpg

What horrible timing, no more monies :sick:monkey2:monkey2

why does everything go on sale at the same time? I would preorder this if they didn't charge you as soon as you place the order

Centrocal, yes the timing... happens a lot. But it also helps you focus! I cancelled a few other things I don't really need. No way I wanted to miss out the the blancs and the regular NOM's though!

Last edited:
It's official: the Blancs are sold out - in about an hour and a half. Actually surprized they lasted that long. There're still regular sets available, and they also look fantastic.

Ordered mine right when they went on sale yesterday. My first WWR collectible (ordered a Bertie from SS too). They are so badass looking, the weathering is phenomenal, and the design is just so futuristic that even if you don't read or like WWR, you still need them.

On the whole the WWR universe is just awesome.

got my order in at bamba - these look great! glad ashley decided to offer one more chance at 1/6 3A figures since the de plumes are out of production.

Congratz! How did you get those? Where you at the HK Venture? Fortunate enough to have a 3A boardy that didn't want them (?!?) bring them back to you?

Last edited:
Back