Which Venture Bros. characters should get figured?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LevarLaforge

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
It was confirmed today that licensing with the Venture Bros. is "a possibility"!

In my opinion, pretty much every character ever in the Venture universe deserves a collectible likeness;

what would your dream Venture Bros figure, dio, bust, etc. be?

This show is where I hit my heights of geekery, I hope everyone else is as tickled by the suggestion that it could someday happen; though I will scale piles of your dead bodies to be first in line!

Among a million others, I would like to see a 12" classic Hank with post-Brock costume and head variants. Maybe a batman mask as the EX. lol You?

Alot.

What I'd most like to see are Marvel Legend like 7" scale figures that could encompass alot of characters.

I'd want Brock, Molotov Cocktease, and Dr. Henry Killinger.

Where was this confirmed, and by who?

But as for figures... I would have a hard time saying no just about any Venture Bros stuff.

Must haves:
Brock
Hank and Dean
Dr Venture
Monarch
Dr Girlfriend

I agree, but I'd like to see the main characters get made first.

absolutely. Out of the main group I would love to see brock first, with monarch's henchmen for him to kill. :D

Actually, the monarch henchmen, what were their numbers? 21 and 24? they should come as a two pack. with the fat one carrying a light sabre.

this gag is my absolute favorite.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZX7Xy3EY6tk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZX7Xy3EY6tk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

absolutely. Out of the main group I would love to see brock first, with monarch's henchmen for him to kill. :D

Actually, the monarch henchmen, what were their numbers? 21 and 24? they should come as a two pack. with the fat one carrying a light sabre.
That would be awesome!

Yeah, 21 and 24 together would be sweet and the lightsaber would be a perfect accessory! :lol

I don't usually say this but these would probably be best served in a 6"-8" format. I don't think Sideshow would invest the R&D into new bodies for characters (nor would it probably be profitable for them) so the only companies that could do the series justice would be HT or Medicom and I don't see either wanting in on this.

But NECA, Mezco or someone similar could crank out some killer figures and probably not bankrupt all of us :lol

Totally agree GB, I'd love to see NECA or Mezco take on Team Venture , they would still be great looking figures at 6"-8" and they won't kill our bank accounts.

is toynami is still around? I am refering to the company that made the cartoon network figures a few years back. space ghost, herculoids, thundarr, etc, they are great toys.

is toynami is still around? I am refering to the company that made the cartoon network figures a few years back. space ghost, herculoids, thundarr, etc, they are great toys.
Yup they are still around, they are also still making the Futurama figures and those look great, they come with lots of great accessories, as well as cool build-a-figure pieces. If they did Venture Bros. each figure could come with a piece to create 'Helper'! :rock

Hey, just wanted to really clarify that this is based on Greg and Alex saying "it's a possibility", which is all I need to start dreaming.

I think i'm going to have to agree with the idea of a 7 inch series, where is Adult Swim on this? They make all kinds of swag, and this is one of their biggest properties!

They could even have little gimmicks. Maybe Phantom Limb with translucent appendages and LEDs in the stumps so when you push a button on his back he does "the hands of fate!"

So what if they did a dio? What scene or scenes do you think warrant a poly-resin interpretation?

This is exciting news!

I'm new to the forum and haven't posted before, but I was hoping someone could fill me in on a couple points:

Who are Greg and Alex, and to whom did they confirm the "possibility" of licensing Venture Brothers figures? Is someone in talks for the license right now?

Cause I wanna buy these figures!

Thanks a bunch, y'all!

This is exciting news!

I'm new to the forum and haven't posted before, but I was hoping someone could fill me in on a couple points:

Who are Greg and Alex, and to whom did they confirm the "possibility" of licensing Venture Brothers figures? Is someone in talks for the license right now?

Cause I wanna buy these figures!

Thanks a bunch, y'all!
Greg Anzalone is the CEO of Sideshow, I'm sure they mentioned it during a chat session with fans.

EDIT: Here is part of the chat transcript and what was said...

<<swabie>Swabie>Greg, lots of peeps here love Venture Bros and are chatting about it. Would a V Bros license with Cartoon Network be something you would consider looking into?
<@GregAnzalone> Yes we are exploring during Venture Bros

:welcome to the board!!

Last edited:
Very cool :rock

Toynami would be a great choice (maybe the best) for Venture brothers... they did a killer job with the Hanna Barbera figures and I'm loving the Futurama ones as well :rock

Back