Second wave of Han coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viking28

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just got my notice for the 2nd wave of exclusive Hans arriving this week!:banana

FlyAndFight said:
Rumor has it that the 2nd wave has the "prototype" paint job... :naughty

I believe it when I see it! :)

Even the pics on their site show the new paint job (not nearly as good).

Hmmm. I am in the second wave as well, and I am interested in seeing how the paint job compares. Will it be exactly the same? Better? Worse?

I just this minute unboxed mine from Bob and must say I think it looks good. I initally wasn't going to get Han but it can reasonably be assumed to be the only Han of the line and didn't want him missing from my collection. This is my first PF figure so I am happily not a virgin anymore.

BTW: Those of you that ordered a case for him, what size and do you have any pics of him in it????

Thanks very much!!

Jesse

PS. they're not dolls :p

Jesseawilson said:
I just this minute unboxed mine from Bob and must say I think it looks good. I initally wasn't going to get Han but it can reasonably be assumed to be the only Han of the line and didn't want him missing from my collection. This is my first PF figure so I am happily not a virgin anymore.

BTW: Those of you that ordered a case for him, what size and do you have any pics of him in it????

Thanks very much!!

Jesse

PS. they're not dolls :p

Here you go Jesse:

Mini's Han in case

Excuse the bad pics, but you get the idea. A case for the exclusive measures 12"w X 10"d X 23"h. The regular Han is an inch shorter, so a 22"h case will work. :)

how much space is there between his head and the top of the case on that one?

Is that how you took the pic or is that downsized? Do you have the original hi-res pic?

Thanks,

Jesse

Jesseawilson said:
how much space is there between his head and the top of the case on that one?

Is that how you took the pic or is that downsized? Do you have the original hi-res pic?

Thanks,

Jesse

MSNTV downsizes the pic automatically.

There is about 2 inches between the top of the case and the top of Han's head.

Jesse: Took a few different pics so you, and anyone else looking at getting a case for their's, can get a better idea of how the statue looks in the case. Still not the best quality pics though. :)

Han in Case

I was still waiting but I just got my notice for the exclusive han as well. supposed to be here friday.

Han #200 is here! Had to really work hard to get his arms adjusted to a natural pose, which was really stressing me out. I am sure happy with him!! This is shaping up to be an awesome line, and getting Han just makes me impatient for Vader, Grievous, Obi-Wan and Leia to arrive.

solo0qb.jpg

tomandshell said:
Han #200 is here! Had to really work hard to get his arms adjusted to a natural pose, which was really stressing me out. I am sure happy with him!! This is shaping up to be an awesome line, and getting Han just makes me impatient for Vader, Grievous, Obi-Wan and Leia to arrive.

solo0qb.jpg

Looking good! I'm still torn about whether to go back to the regular or stick with the exclusive. Both are outstanding pieces, but I only need one. Anyway, nice score! :)

For some reason, that shirt doesn't appear to fit right on the figure. It appears too stiff or starchy. HF's shirt in ANH looked like a soft cotton long sleeve. But on this figure, the shirt looks much too stiff and doesn't hold tight to the arms like the one in the movie did.

Back