The Official V 2009 TV Series Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadMoon

Demi G0D Overseer
Reaction score
Here we go! November 3rd. Who is excited? I remember watching this as a kid. Not to mention how many times I have gone back as an adult and watched them. The alien birth terrified me at 4 years old. :lol Anyways this thread is to discuss the new upcoming show! :rock

I never watched the original series, but yeah, I'm looking forward to the new show.

For the people that never watched the original. For the love of god, do yourself a favor and at least rent them. It is some of the best SciFi out there.

Loved the original. Even dressed as an alien trooper for Halloween one year. Can't wait.

I completely forgot that Morena Baccarin is playing the Diana character. My anticipation is through the roof now.

ME!!!! I can't wait for this to be aired. Loved the original and will definitely love this one---the CAST??? Holy crap the cast is awesome.

~~If anyone wants I can upload the original Mini Series to Megashares and hook y'all up.

Heard they were not lizards in this new version. If not, why even call it V? Just create something new.

Watched the 2 original miniseries (not the full-out serial) on VHS (yes VHS!) a few months ago - the premise has amazing promise and with updated effects should be amazing.

Here's a preview:

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="https://widgets.abc.go.com/o/48bda4baaf82f1d1/4ae3c8b7f7332285/4ae1f59905428c38/3c0901c2/-cpid/7df30adf61faf009" id="W48bda4baaf82f1d14ae3c8b7f7332285" width="508" height="435"><param name="movie" value="https://widgets.abc.go.com/o/48bda4baaf82f1d1/4ae3c8b7f7332285/4ae1f59905428c38/3c0901c2/-cpid/7df30adf61faf009" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /></object>

Looks promising.

Alan Tudyk is in it too. Cool.

You know what I've been thinking? This is clearly a masked communication from the Zionist reptilian demons of Mars. They are letting us know that the Rapture is at hand. Only those in the know will be able to prepare for the coming invasion. The sheep will assume this is just another mindless distraction. Their fate is sealed.

Back