Old Ladies Fighting on SanFran Bus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahah that Asian lady kicked the black lady's ass. I wonder what exactly led up to this argument, what wasn't caught on tape?

I was in San Fran a few weeks ago and an old black lady on a bus tried to start a fight with me. It was crowded and I was standing and she was sitting and she stuck her leg between my THIGHS and I noticed when I tried to move to a less crowded area. I didn't really stumble or anything, but looked at her like, WTF? and she says "watch where you're going". And I just laughed and said, "its a bus, these things happen, your apology is accepted". She then starts saying I stepped on her or something and I said, "yeah sorry my crotch stepped on your foot".

LOL Kung fu kicked off the bus...Respect to the Chinese lady, the black girl had it coming striking first

I was in San Fran a few weeks ago and an old black lady on a bus tried to start a fight with me. It was crowded and I was standing and she was sitting and she stuck her leg between my THIGHS and I noticed when I tried to move to a less crowded area. I didn't really stumble or anything, but looked at her like, WTF? and she says "watch where you're going". And I just laughed and said, "its a bus, these things happen, your apology is accepted". She then starts saying I stepped on her or something and I said, "yeah sorry my crotch stepped on your foot".

Watch your wallet while on Muni or a bus in SF. Pickpocket paradise.

I don't speak Chinese but I am pretty sure the other Chinese people are telling her to chill the ^^^^ out. :lol

The Asian lady was pretty huge. Not surprised she got the upper hand so quickly. All in all, a pretty lame typical girl fight. :lol

Don't hurt me, Ween. :monkey3

She said "Don't hurt my ween"? :horror

134115__cryinggame_l.jpg

The Asian lady was pretty huge. Not surprised she got the upper hand so quickly. All in all, a pretty lame typical girl fight. :lol

Don't hurt me, Ween. :monkey3

Only if you like it like that! :D

I'm glad girl fights are lame. Less damage and death that way. :)

Back