ANH Vader for 30% off

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeiss

Super Freak
Reaction score
Vader is 30% off at the gohastings website. Before shipping, the figure is $84! If anyone has been on the fence about getting one, now is the time. Here is the link:

https://www.gohastings.com/custserv/custserv.jsp?pageName=321&linkfrom=email

Remember to put in the promotional code at checkout: 321321.

By the way, they have a lot of other cool stuff as part of the promotion (I bought 11 video games for $88 shipped)

EDIT: Hot Toys Iron Man, Original Predator, Stormtrooper, Cobra Commander, Indiana Jones all up for grabs with the discount. Better jump while they last!

Last edited:
They have ANH Leia 1/6th figure for $29.99 before the discount. Definately some good deals if you search. They even have Mark3 Iron Man 1/6th figures.

Is this site legit? has anyone ordered from here before. I am tempted to grab a couple figures. I just don't want to go through the hassle of the ole' "out of stock" after waiting a week.

Um, the coupon for 30% off only applies to

■New Trends - Shop Over 9,500 Qualifying Products
■Used Music - Shop Over 130,000 Qualifying Products
■Used Movies - Shop Over 20,000 Qualifying Products
■Used Video Games - Shop Over 3,500 Qualifying Products

Does that include statues and figures?

EDIT: I guess it does. Wow...

I got my Snake Eyes from them. Their shipping is slow and they provided no tracking or even who was delivering it, but I got it. I've never heard anything bad about them.

They have both Joker figures, Two-face, and the Batpod available. Probably the best price for the Batpod you will find.

I called their customer service, and was told they only ship USPS, and would provide a tracking number for any orders over $40.

So. . .I bought some stuff. With the discount, P1 Predator is $116, and Mark III Iron Man is $108 :google

Wow what a horrible site. I took me over 10 mins to create an account and now it won't let me select "province" when it clearly asks for either a State or Province.

Oh well.

I am looking at the Shaun and Ed
Need to figure out if this or gc's is better

I'm thinking about buying the Iron Man Mk3s and reselling on evilbay. Profit of around $80 a piece?

If it sounds too good to be true...

Problem is, the price of that Iron Man is gonna tank now that the BD version is shown to essentially be a "DX" version. So if there is re-selling to be done, it best be done quickly.

Back