New Bowen Thing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullseye

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not sure if this was posted already.

thingk.jpg

looks really bad....unfortunately..this one is a miss.

Face looks good. Don't like the way they did the rocky texture on the rest of his body though.

i like it. if it was in shorts i would have a hard time passing it up. thats how i have always pictured thing. but i hate the pants-look

hard hero made an awesome thing statue. that is the one i own at the moment. i wish they never lost the marvel license. i liked their style

I don't think I can make a call on this until I see it in person (or in really good pictures). With the texturing its possible these pictures really distort his in person appearance. Still...I don't think its terrible!

I never get how the Thing is all rocky yet his super tight pants have smooth muscle definition.:lol

nice pic devlinboy! I am a fan of Bowen's stuff, but this Thing just doesn't wow me. He looks kinda dumpy and the pose just doesn't do much for me.

The best "Hand Shake" THing statue I have ever seen in my life :rock My prayers have been answered :rock Thanks Bowen !!!

Back