Official ROTJ Emporer Petition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apone

Super Freak
Reaction score
If you want...no demand, that sideshow make a 12" Rotj Emporer Palpatine..sign here...lets see how many people are interested. If the masses speak, they have to listen.

I think the recent showings of what's in development is sign enough things get worked on long in advanced. I imagine that ROTJ Emperor is on the development list, and certain that Thrawn's throne is indication the Emperor will have a throne to sit on as well.

If you want to start a petition do it for Chewie and the droids. :chew

Didn't hear they mentioned it in the panel... but of course him being made is a no-brainer :lol

And, pretty sure there have been previous "official" request threads for the Emperor. Although this could be the first for the Emporer :lol

Kinda a dumb idea don't ya think?

It will get done sooner or later.

/thread

Yea..and Thrawn was a great choice..they have a ton more bad choices in their pockets..I want to try and influence them to make him over some other retarded figure.

I think the recent showings of what's in development is sign enough things get worked on long in advanced. I imagine that ROTJ Emperor is on the development list, and certain that Thrawn's throne is indication the Emperor will have a throne to sit on as well.

Yep, Thrawn's chair was a test like Clone Wars Obi for the armor.

And, pretty sure there have been previous "official" request threads for the Emperor. Although this could be the first for the Emporer :lol

You're right. Which might explain why there's a petition here since he must be EU. Can't find the Emporer anywhere, let alone his throne, not even on Wookiepedia. :p

i am certain SST has their plans / schedule / strategy in place for the Emperor...

Grievous on the other hand... he is a figure worthy and most likely in need of a petition...

Back