Machete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

occulum

ExeKutioner
Reaction score
I think there's a machete thread around here, but Im too lazy to hunt it down and the search function didnt find one .....

casting

Variety said:
According to Variety, Robert Rodriguez has announced much of the cast for Machete, and it is one hell of a cast. Joining Danny Trejo will be Robert De Niro, Michelle Rodriguez, and Jessica Alba. Also, Cheech Marin and Jeff Fahey, who were in the Grindhouse trailer will be back for the big screen version. Rumors of Lindsay Lohan joining the cat are also true. Finally, Don Johnson and Steven Seagal have been confirmed for the project. There was no confirmation on Jonah Hill, who had recently been offered a part.

machete.jpg

Awesome! I heard they were making this and I have to say I'm excited. Was one of my favorite trailers from Grindhouse. Sounds like its going to have an awesome cast at that! :rock

actually I think her cat is some DJ chick that keeps kickin her to the curb ..... :monkey1

And only Hot Toys can capture the savage landscape that is Danny Trejos face. MAKE IT SO!

Really looking forward to this... easily the best trailer, and probably best overall part of Grindhouse :rock :rock :rock

Looks good - but I don't know about Lohan and Alba. "We didn't cross the border...the border crossed us!" :lol Alba should be relegated to eye candy only - when she speaks - it just ruins the moment.

Michelle Rodriguez on the other hand - is the only female in that film that is kick ass believable.

Wow, this and "Hobo With a Shotgun"! :google

Any other Grindhouse trailers being made in to films?

Embedded!!! :rock!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/nnOczvV5Arc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/nnOczvV5Arc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Looks great!

"With a special Cino de Mayo message...to Arizona! :lol

:yess:

Looks good - but I don't know about Lohan and Alba. "We didn't cross the border...the border crossed us!" :lol Alba should be relegated to eye candy only - when she speaks - it just ruins the moment.

They are there as eye candy I'm sure!
I mean... seems like pure Mex-ploitiation with a bit of Nuns-ploitation = WIN

Michelle Rodriguez on the other hand - is the only female in that film that is kick ass believable.

That I agree!

Wow, this and "Hobo With a Shotgun"! :google

Any other Grindhouse trailers being made in to films?

Not sure... I think the Thanksgiving one was mentioned as a possibility, Werewolf Women of the SS would be more interesting IMO...

Back