Sideshow Boba Fett: Removable helmet or not?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steel

Super Freak
Reaction score
When he's finally made, should he have a removable helmet, or not?

To me, his helmet IS his face. Plus, I would prefer to avoid having a bulky helmet just for the sake of seeing a Jango head.

Just curious...

Are you talking about the life size bust (man they need to make one)? I say no removable helmet. I hate that d bag from the prequils. Boba fett has no face other than that helmet.

I assume you mean the 1/6 scale version, and I'm with you. No prequel crap sullying a great character like Boba Fett. No face underneath.

Also, "Whoooo!"

No. You never saw him without it in the OT, so any Boba from the OT shouldn't have a removable helmet.

Doesn't matter if we talk about 1:6 figure, LSB bust or 1:1 bust Boba Fett in OT had his helmet on all the time. Unless we get Jeremy Bulloch's head underneath :D SS better make it unremovable.

Although he's never shown without it, it's not like he had plastic surgery to look anything other than what his father looked like. He's a clone of Jango Fett, whether you like it or not. Plain and simple. He looks just like the other clones. I'm all for a removable helmet, but I won't be upset if he isn't given one, and that's only because he never removed it in the films.

Absolutly not! Hasbro has already pulled this twice ! No need to do this in the 1/6 scale especially since his face was never revealed in the films . Alot of the Mystic has been ruined by the prequel. Boba is a very well liked character
why ruin something else about Star Wars .

Sideshow is pretty good about screen accuaracy and sticking to detail so I
don't think they would do it.

If they did a 2nd regular head that would be ok but I don't want a reveal helmet since it will be too big.

hate to say it, but Lucas could yet change what we perceive to be Boba's history with his new TV series... or at least have another intention for his appearance by the time the OT begins (perhaps a scar... perhaps a melted face)...

SST shouldn't trample on gray areas within the OT... it is not theirs to define.

I can already say they will likely do Fett's helm like the Stormies and Vaders so just get an extra Cody head, and mod it to choice and there is your Boba head but I don't need a second head.

Back