Help needed, is there a website to value statues?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batfan1991

Super Freak
Reaction score
hello fellow freaks....
I was wondering if anyone knows a website where i can check the value of my statues? im looking for something like a comic book price guide but in statues and online........ thanks

Re: Attention!!!!!!!!!

hello fellow freaks....
I was wondering if anyone knows a website where i can check the value of my statues? im looking for something like a comic book price guide but in statues and online........ thanks

Sort of like a Kelley Blue Book for statues?

Love your signature by the way.

hello fellow freaks....

Critique rescinded, with apologies for its tone. I was unaware of the poster's age.

SD

Last edited:

That was honestly the most obnoxious self-important thread title I've ever seen. "Attention!!!!!!!!!"? Really? Your search for this website warrants nine exclamation points? Find your own damn website.

SD

Geez, someone spit in your cheerios this morning?

That was honestly the most obnoxious self-important thread title I've ever seen. "Attention!!!!!!!!!"? Really? Your search for this website warrants nine exclamation points? Find your own damn website.

SD

You talk to a kid like that, you should be ashamed of yourself. U should be banned; reported.
:mad:

You talk to a kid like that, you should be ashamed of yourself. U should be banned; reported.
:mad:

I wasn't aware of of the poster's age. Though ettiquite applies to all, regardless of age, I will grant that I came down too hard if the poster is, in fact, a "kid". In that event, I rescind my critique.

In either case, you can report whomever you like, and post little red faces to your heart's contentment. I couldn't care less.

SnakeDoc

Well, it's not exactly an ideal thread title. How do you know he's a kid, BTW?

I don't see the problem with him putting "Attention" in the subject. And he seemed very grateful to the other members who were willing to help. Born in
(1991)

I don't see the problem with him putting "Attention" in the subject. And he seemed very grateful to the other members who were willing to help. Born in
(1991)

Born in 1991? Good grief. I will stand by my recission and apology, but 18 is hardly a "kid".

SnakeDoc

(1991)

I graduated high school the year he was born...YIKES

Born in 1991? Good grief. I will stand by my recission and apology, but 18 is hardly a "kid".

SnakeDoc

Look man, I have nothing against you. I just think this thread was created with good intentions and he did not deserve to be treated that way. Im glad you took your comment back, that was the right thing to do.

Look man, I have nothing against you. I just think this thread was created with good intentions and he did not deserve to be treated that way. Im glad you took your comment back, that was the right thing to do.

Intentions aren't everything. His approach was, at the least, clumsy. I do admit, however, that my tactic was excessively heavy-handed.

It might be better to simply title a thread "Anyone know a website for valuing a collection?", rather than barking "Attention!!!!!!!" like the joint is on fire. In any case, I don't know any valuation websites aside from Ebay, so I officially withdraw myself from this conversation.

SnakeDoc

Intentions aren't everything. His approach was, at the least, clumsy. I do admit, however, that my tactic was excessively heavy-handed.

It might be better to simply title a thread "Anyone know a website for valuing a collection?", rather than barking "Attention!!!!!!!" like the joint is on fire.

SnakeDoc

:rotfl:rotfl
:devil

Well, I know what the title of my next thread is going to be.

We do encourage people to write an appropriate subject in the title, simply so other members know what it is about in advance of having to actually go into the thread.

Whether the OP is a 'kid' or not, if you cannot say anything constructively or offer advice/ opinions (tactfully) then do not post in the thread, simple as.

Anyway I have adjusted the title help others see what the thread is about.
x :peace

Last edited:
Back