SDCC 09: Show Your Haul !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOE

3 Legged Kurgan
Reaction score
What did you get ?

Here are the prints that I got:

DSC07884.jpg

DSC07890.jpg

DSC07892.jpg

DSC07893.jpg

Mark Brooks original for $25. How you say no to that?

Colossus tearing Wolverine's leg off !!!

DSC07894.jpg

DSC07895.jpg

DSC07902.jpg

IMo, that is the best artwork of Wonder Woman I have ever seen in my life. The artist had a 5 foot banner in his table and I was offering to buy it but no go. Made in watercolor. Great work!

Link to the Wonder Woman artist????

Prints still available?
Love it & want one...!

Those are beautiful TOE - really love the WonderWoman and Electra.

What's the print behind Patient Zero and Leonidas? It looks familiar but I can't place it.

damn i was walking around with ill jedi and didnt see the Elektra print or X-23...where were those at?

the Elektra print was at isle, around 3000, by Marc Wolfe. I also got the Punisher and Wolverine from him too. Very talented artist. Here's his website:

https://www.marcwolfeart.com/

The X-23 was by Choi. He was in the artist alley, all the way in the back area. I been looking for a big print of X-23 for a long time now and finally found it. I'll be posing it with the upcoming X-23 comiquette. Next on my list is a Crain X-23 :rock

WOW! Congrats!! That's some REALLY great artwork you scored!

Nice artwork TOE!

Those are beautiful TOE - really love the WonderWoman and Electra.

What's the print behind Patient Zero and Leonidas? It looks familiar but I can't place it.

Thanks guys :rock

And yes, my friend said Punisher Punisher look like Clint which is why I got it, in addition to being very dark and the red blood stain stands out of the black and white. Really cool art.

Anyone else score anything from comic con?

Figures?
Dvd?
Prints?
Posters?
Shirts?

DSCF3047.jpg

DSCF1927.jpg

DSCF20442.jpg

I got more stuff, but I am too lazy to upload the photos :lol

I upped a few more things:

DSCF1768.jpg

DSCF1754.jpg

DSCF1955.jpg

DSCF1773.jpg

DSCF1783.jpg

DSCF1939.jpg

Last edited:
the Elektra print was at isle, around 3000, by Marc Wolfe. I also got the Punisher and Wolverine from him too. Very talented artist. Here's his website:

https://www.marcwolfeart.com/

The X-23 was by Choi. He was in the artist alley, all the way in the back area. I been looking for a big print of X-23 for a long time now and finally found it. I'll be posing it with the upcoming X-23 comiquette. Next on my list is a Crain X-23 :rock

damn and i saw Choi in the back too but i forgot to go up and look at his prints, it would be sweet having that and the X-23 Comiquette displayed together congrats dude

Back