The Time Traveler's Wife

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DinoLast

Super Freak
Reaction score
My wife is going to jump with joy when she sees this trailer.
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/gu8lYr0kf7g&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/gu8lYr0kf7g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

This man lives the perfect life.He disappear when his girl gives him to much pression...Awesome.

On a side note, I heard this is going to be Dave Stephen's most anticipated movie this year.

On a side note, I heard this is going to be Dave Stephen's most anticipated movie this year.

Bring lots of tissues folks! This looks to be a tear jerker. I nearly cried when he vanished, but cried more when he reappeared again! Why can't he just stay gone? :monkey2

So does he turn into the Hulk, or what?

Bring lots of tissues folks! This looks to be a tear jerker. I nearly cried when he vanished, but cried more when he reappeared again! Why can't he just stay gone? :monkey2

I bet you cry a lot at movies.

I do! Got a problem with that? I am an emotional ball of fury! :maul

glasscase.gif

2 things:

1) typical female, getting into a relationship with a man knowing how he is with his uncontrollable time traveling and trying to change him.

2) this brings back memories of the long dead show "Journeyman". :monkey2

The book was out long before "Journeyman" - it is a very similar concept.

Looks interesting - kind of a Somewhere in Time feel, but with a creepy pedophilia vibe.

This actually looks like an interesting storyline. A guy involuntarily travel's through time and his wife (and daughter) sometimes wait years for him to come back.

I think I would have preferred a horror or action bent on this type of science fiction instead of a love story.

But I wonder if there was any inspiration from "Somewhere in Time" for this one.

Since I dragged my GF to see District 9, she wants to see this one tomorrow.

She thinks she's dragging me to see it...I want to see it because it reminds me of Somewhere in time. But I'm not telling her that! :lol

somewhere-in-time.jpg

Jane Seymour is still a beautiful woman today. :drool :drool :drool

007-jane-seymour.jpg

I saw it today right after District 9. It's an interesting concept, but very much a chick flick. They could have done a lot with how knowing how a relationship is going to progress affects that relationship, and that is there, but it's not nearly as thought provoking as it should have been.

Back