The Hunger/True Blood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ween

Wahooooo!!!!
Reaction score
The Hunger Season One is out this week and I was wondering if it's worth picking up. Also True Blood. I don't have Showtime or HBO so I know little about these shows. I do love vampires movies though. I they worth buying or maybe just renting?

Hey Ween! :wave

True Blood is AWESOME, it's one of my favorite shows, with a great cast and great writing. If you like anything to do with vampires, you'll like it, I highly recommend it. Also check out the True Blood thread to read other boardies reactions to the show.

Ya, TB is a great show, lots of good twists and turns.
I highly recommend it

Hey Ween! :wave

True Blood is AWESOME, it's one of my favorite shows, with a great cast and great writing. If you like anything to do with vampires, you'll like it, I highly recommend it. Also check out the True Blood thread to read other boardies reactions to the show.

Hey back, IJ! :wave

I had done a search for True Blood and came up empty. I'll have to try a different section. :(

Anyway, thanks! :)

I know! I was hoping to watch it online but they don't have it available. Understandable since it's pay cable.

TB is a pretty good show, I enjoyed the first season, but now I cant really remember much that happen, which says nothing about the show, just my piss poor memory. I will be watching season 2 for sure.

If I could change one thing about the show it would Anna Paquin. I cant stand her 99.9% of the time. Just something about her that has always annoyed the crap out of me. The rest of the cast is great :rock

Other than Paquin I would recommend the show.

TB is a pretty good show, I enjoyed the first season, but now I cant really remember much that happen, which says nothing about the show, just my piss poor memory. I will be watching season 2 for sure.

If I could change one thing about the show it would Anna Paquin. I cant stand her 99.9% of the time. Just something about her that has always annoyed the crap out of me. The rest of the cast is great :rock

Her teeth bug me. I B*!#h about it so much that my wife is like. "OK, before we start it I don't want to hear any crap about Sookie's teeth."

Sorry, I just have a thing about teeth. :D

They have highlights on the HBO site and I only watched Episode one. Is she the waitress? If she is, I can see what you mean. She's always bothered me as well.

They have highlights on the HBO site and I only watched Episode one. Is she the waitress? If she is, I can see what you mean. She's always bothered me as well.

Yeah, shes the main character. I really wish they would have gone with someone else, but she is not bad enough to ruin the whole show.

No opinions about The Hunger?

Never even heard of it :dunno

I didn't watch the first season of True Blood, but I think I'll check it out on HBO on Demand before the second starts.

Agree :rock True Blood is great. look forward to second season. If you havent seen it yet you gotta get it and catch up. this season is opening on a cliff hanger.

Back