• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: fully assembled P2 original version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luchador138

Super Freak
Reaction score
SOLD

Just like the title says asking $325.00, I'm moving so could use this for my move, will consider offers so PM me, will post pics later. Will ship world wide but will have to charge extra for shipping.

Box will be included and shipped separately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJQW2I8K56c

Video of the Predator for sale, if you still need pics let me know.

Last edited:
DSCN1943-1.jpg

DSCN1946-1.jpg

DSCN1947-1.jpg

Bump for the day this guy will be going on ebay very soon but will still take offers from anybody here, I'll have the ebay link up in a couple days.

Morning Bump! I posted this guy on ebay so if anybody wants to get a cheap predator go head and bid away! The starting bid is almost half of what I'm asking for it here. Also I will end the auction if a fellow freak still wants to buy it before the 8 days end on the auction, just PM me.

PRICE DROPPED one more time! Taking offers too so prob. last bump and the ebay listing is ending soon too, took almost the whole figure apart except the legs and arms don't want to break the armor so I have left that everything else is in its box.

Back