Hello from the sunshine state

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JokersWarPig

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello everyone, Im new here and thought Id let you all know a little bit about me 1/6 wise

Ive been in the hobby off and on since I was a kid, then one Christmas (I thin kthe year the line was released) I got Sideshows "Platoon" Taylor, Barns, Elias and King and I was hooked for good. I just recently finished gathering the last 3 figures from the set and am in the process of making them historically and movie accurate. The only era of figures I collect is Vietnam (with the occasional zombie thrown in). Ive been a member over at OSW since febuary of 08 and before that I was ghosting the Ultimate Soldier unofficial fan page for a few years.
I do have a question though while Im at it, Sideshows heads are by far my favorites to use, and I was wondering if anyone here could make custom heads simmilar to their level, any help would be appriciated

Hey JWP, if you check out the customs section here you will see there are lots of creative and talented souls among the Freaks. I am sure you will agree. :)

Welcome to the Freaks Show!! :D

1234906716434.jpg

Back