Hot Toys Christopher Reeve DX Superman petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Britain

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys Christopher Reeve Superman

Just what the title says - please use this thread as a petition, and everytime someone new adds their name to it let's keep a running total until we've got 5000 names - then they'll have to make one!

Honestly, Hot Toys is evolving so fast that the 2 in 1 Superman now looks like it was merely 'good for its time' - and that came out a year ago!!!!

And if they're going to make one, they should make it a Reeve likeness. They could also rerelease Jor El in black robes.

Put me down for two...

Last edited:
Imagine a two pack of Christopher Reeves Superman and a Michael Keaton Batman!

Would I buy a Hot Toys Christopher Reeve DX Superman?

Is Wesley Snipes black?

I'd love a Superman II set of Reeves' Supes and Zod or a lex luthor (Hackman or Spacey)

luckily, HT makes critical marketing decisions on whether to spend thousands of $$ to produce a figure based on what some collectors post on an american message board.

i'm in!

oh, and the Superman figure must come with that inexplicable giant S symbol he threw at Non at the end of II.

luckily, HT makes critical marketing decisions on whether to spend thousands of $$ to produce a figure based on what some collectors post on an american message board.
Eh, you never know. Though I would argue that this is a fairly international board (with a good chunk of UK and Canada-based members, particularly), I would bet that the U.S. market makes up a very fair chunk of Hot Toys sales. If they were to ignore the will of us, it would be to their disadvantage.

Of course, it is still true that a thread of this kind has a very little chance of influencing anyone, but you never really know. If this thread got 10,000 posts or something, with people ranting and raving about how much they wanted this figure, HT might: 1) hear about it; and 2) be really stupid to not, at least, look into the costs and potential profits involved.

Whatever the case, Hot Toys seem to really have their finger on the pulse of the English-language geek culture. So even without such a discussion, they have probably already thought about this.

I would not buy one since I am not a superman fan. But I would sign a petition for sure to help everyone out.

Reeves-Superman,Zod and his gang,Hackman-Lex Luthor..i would be all over that line if Hot Toys released it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back