balrog vs gandolf dio 25 day notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadcent

Super Freak
Reaction score
Estimated Item Arrival Notice (Split Shipment)
***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***

>>>ESTIMATED ARRIVAL<<<
Of: 'The Duel of Light and Fire' - Gandalf vs. Balrog Diorama

Coming in: 20 – 25 Days
To: Sideshow U.S. warehouse
Est. ship weight (US): 20 lbs.
Est. dimensional weight
(Int’l orders & Oversized items): TBD lbs.

>>>UPDATE ORDER INFORMATION NOW<<<

here we go again, not sure if i'll be keeping this one.
have to wait to see in hand pics and opinions to pass final judgement

Fantastic and terrible news at the same time :lol

This is one time I am glad to be in the EU...means I can check out some in-hand pics before deciding whether to sell my soul for it :lol

CANCELLED! Way too much stuff coming in such a short time. With a ES of 1000 it will be available down the road. So far every LOTR diorama has gone to second chance so I am confident I can pick it up anytime down the road.

anyone at SDCC get a good look at this :dunno looks like a piece that pictures woudnt do justice for :confused: if that makes sense :lol

anyone at SDCC get a good look at this :dunno looks like a piece that pictures woudnt do justice for :confused: if that makes sense :lol

In a weird way I do know what you mean :lol Looking forward to seeing and hearing some views :rock

yeah same here, i might be waiting to pick this up at the lcs where i can get first hand looks at it.
just not diggin the gandolf look, and the whip position.
and 1000 es, it will be available for sometime since this one went up for po well before all the sht started to hit the fan economically.

never ordered it... due to cartoon Gandy and the whole whip on leg thing.

But I still think its awesome and can't wait for pics.

it would be nice to see some more pictures of this, you know the ones that have everything changed and the actual piece is totally different than the prototype. maybe they changed the smurf gandalf and the whip placement.

i thinks we're going to see alot of cancellations for this one.
just way to much higher priority stuff coming out right now, at least that's were i stand.

haven't cancelled YET, but i'll wait for current pics and descide then.:cool:

The whip never bothered me, the cartoony Gandalf was the first thing I noticed when seeing this up-close; and this was on a proto painted piece too mind you. Well that and the mismatched mane on the Rog. :huh

Back