Episode II Obi Wan - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puay

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here are a few quick shots with and without flash. The quality of the images are far from ideal, I will shoot them again in the day.:D

Still hard to tell in those pics. How about an outside pic? Or extreme close up?

But i can't say it looks bad.

He does look good, but i must say this is another figure where the camera flash hurts the overall look

Looks great. And looks to be no problems with the paint apps. When will this damn thing be out in the UK? Got it on order from forbiddenplanet.co.uk

I ordered it from SS direct and we haven't even received a 20 day processing notice yet.

Looks better in the darker shots, but the beard looks more like the chin strap kind of look than a full beard.

Hopefully thats because there is coloring in the beard above the chinstrap which the pics just aren't conveying well.

OMG EXCELLENT MATERIAL CHOICE SSC!!!!! Its not like the other Jedi tunics. Still wish you'd gone that extra mile to research Qui-Gon, but very happy to see you found something appropriate here.

EpisodeII_AnakinPadmeObiWan.jpg

He looks great! Thanks for sharing Puay! :D

P.S. If you haven't already, you should pick up an extra Buck and let poor Ki reach his natural height. You'll have a great body to use for Jedi Luke to fix his monkey arms!

It looks bloody great, this figure. I'm very excited. Be able to stand him next to ROTS Obi!

Nice. When did you get the figure? I still have my in order from scc. Can wait to get it.

So is the head painted? Odd they'd almost step back for this figure?

Are you sure it wasn't waiting in the wings and then postponed for Armored Obi? I can't think of a better figure to close out the Buck line actually. I just hope they get the Pro to scale so I don't have display issues between the two bodies.

Back