• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB GTG Noble full size staff...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GondorGirl

Super Freak
Reaction score
...Inspired by a fellow collectors find I am embarking upon my quest for the final grail piece that will complete my collection!

If you have a GTG Noble staff for sale or trade or have any leads than please please PM me! Doesn't have to be mint! :)

As always price to the UK please.

Thanks muchly! :duff

Kara-
do you have this pen?
gandalfpen_800.jpg

I'm thinking of getting it...looks neato!

Thanks buddy :rock but I already own the GTW staff! :)

Someone will do it...I hope! :monkey2:monkey2:D

:rotflDope, I wasn't paying attention. Well it's rare but someone on here will have it & I hope you get it. There's nothing worse than an itch you can't scratch:mad:

That Gandalf the White staff is a glorified broomstick.:lol

Broomsticks are strange in your world:rotfl

I actually tried to write with it after posting that...it looks nice but I find it really uncomfortable to use! :rotfl

:lol Thank goodness I only paid £25 for mine! ;)

Damn right, £200 for the unknown is ridiculous, I've never seen them in person but I thought for that price it would be incredible:horror Thank God I got the wrong end of the stick & you knew they were rubbish.

Damn right, £200 for the unknown is ridiculous, I've never seen them in person but I thought for that price it would be incredible:horror Thank God I got the wrong end of the stick & you knew they were rubbish.

:rotfl:rotfl There Ok, just at the right price (no more than £50 ever!!)

Back