• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: G&P pulse rifle.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smally

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Dudes,

The good news is that I'm getting married next year!..... The bad news is that I need to fund this big day :sick

Therefore I am offering up for sale my G&P pulse rifle. She is about 1 year old and has never been skirmished. She has just been on display on my shelf. It is the G&P kit bulit over a TM Thompson machine gun. She also comes with a screen accurate sling and a modified magazine bottom which means the bottom and the mag are one piece. The PR also has a working ammo counter which counts down from 99 to 00 as each BB is fired. Now I know how rare these bad boy's are and that only real collectors will be after one, however I do need the cash for my wedding - therefore I am after offers of around £500inc P&P within UK.

For some reason I can't upload a pic, so I have linked to my 'Show your shelves' thread for a small pic.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47459

Cheers guys,
Smally.

therefore I am after offers of around £500inc P&P within UK.

If you should ever break your "within UK" rule, I'm in for £500 plus P&P to USA, via PayPal. My son wants mine, and this would be a super replacement.

If you should ever break your "within UK" rule, I'm in for £500 plus P&P to USA, via PayPal. My son wants mine, and this would be a super replacement.

Oneye - The only reason I'm saying UK only is because I'm not sure on the import export side of things to USA (i.e. gun and replica laws).

Any ideas on how it would all work etc?

Cheers,
Smally.

Oneye - The only reason I'm saying UK only is because I'm not sure on the import export side of things to USA (i.e. gun and replica laws).

Cheers,
Smally.

I can relate..

I bought an endoskeleton plasma rifle from overseas...US customs will open the box and inspect it...just make sure its really well packed and hopefully they will be gentle with the examination.

Cheers,
Smally.

No idea. They'll look at it for sure. If you want to proceed, I'll need your PayPal address as well as an amount for shipping. If you want, you can get it ready to ship and find out the shipping. I'll PM you my address, but the non-personal info is: Spokane, Washington, 99208 (USA).

Stick an orange cap on the end and you should be good to go!

OK I honestly don't know much on this, but I do know that replica weapons being imported to the US have to have an orange cap on the end or it can't be accepted. I think if you add the orange cap to the barrel and word the description properly (Movie replica prop) you should be OK.

Slug - do you mean you tried to post one outside the UK? what problems did you run into?

Cheers,
Smally.

tried to post a deactivated gun inside the uk and they wouldnt let me. tried again at a different post office, didnt say what it was :lol and it worked. i think they passed a law quite recently about not being able to post BB and gas guns, i me be wrong :dunno.

best bet is saying that its a prop replica that dosent fire anything.

Back