• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT/S: Vader helmet, HGC pulse rifle and other props.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smally

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi all.
I have this listed on other forums and thought I would post on here too.

I'm looking for mainly trades for these bits, however, I would also be interested in a sale if you want something but have nothing to trade.

What I have:

1) HGC pulse rifle in brown bess. #169 with display plaque/stand, one of Matt Nobles awesome slings (no splits on the sling thanks), hero rifle grenade with cap and plunger, and a spare resin magazine.
Excellent condition however there must be a loose connection somewhere as the bottom line of the 9 on the 95 ammo counter does not light up

2) USCM Hudson helmet. Real steel Vietnam helmet. Helmet cover with Hudson's graffiti all over it. Camera housing with Pentex lens, mic and headphone, lobster plates and drop down IR sight which lights up when pulled down over the eye (all made by the one and only 'Marsattack' from the Alien legacy forum).

3) Portumac ESB/ROTJ helmet. Not much more needs to be said about this fantastic helmet...... it is drool worthy and I will miss this the most!

All items have only ever been displayed in a smoke free home.

What I'm after:

I have discovered a love for studio scale type display pieces and would love to have some on my display in the man cave. I would be interested in any offers as long as the item is Star wars related and in good condition. I would LOVE a AT-ATRon too (but wouldn't we all).

Photo's are available on request but please only request if you are genuinely interested in a trade!!!

To stress at this point - I have to insist that if a trade deal is made then I would require you to send your item first. I have to insist this as I have been ripped off twice in the past with some trades (thankfully NOT off of this forum though). I'm sorry if you're not happy with this but that's a MUST I'm afraid.

Also, I'm located in the UK

Thanks all,
Smally.

Back