Collecting Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you focus on collecting Star Wars?

• Original Trilogy only

Votes: 36 29.5%
  • Prequel Trilogy only

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • OT & PT

Votes: 45 36.9%
  • OT, PT & expanded universe

Votes: 35 28.7%
  • I don't collect SW at all

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters

TheLostArk

Freaked Out
Reaction score
What's your way of collecting Star Wars (no matter what format you're collecting) - what do you focus on?

I like to focus on both the PT and OT, since I think they are both parts of the whole picture. And I can honestly say I enjoyed the PT almost as much as the OT, despite the criticism. I do enjoy the expanded universe as well through the novels, but I don't know if I would be up to getting collectibles from it.

I enjoyed the PT as well (episodes 2 and 3 that is, especially ROTS) - but these new movies just don't have the same magic for me as the OT. Part of it is nostalgia, childhood memories, no doubt about that.

Well considering I wasn't alive when the originals came out, I guess all the nostalgia is lost on me. :lol Maybe that's why I liked the PT so much.

I have been hoping to see this poll for a while.:chew

For me, its everything 1/6 from the 6 movies.

I voted for OT&PT, but I occasionally get something EU. Not enough to warrant voting for it though.

OT only. Nothing against PT, just don't like the movies enough to buy collectibles of the characters. Plus, I think alot of my interest in SW has more to do with my childhood. I saw ANH when it was first released and grew up around the OT. It just has more meaning for me.

OT only. Nothing against PT, just don't like the movies enough to buy collectibles of the characters. Plus, I think alot of my interest in SW has more to do with my childhood. I saw ANH when it was first released and grew up around the OT. It just has more meaning for me.
That's pretty much me.

I mainly get 1/6 OT Imperials. I have a few bits of PT but i doubt i will get much more. And i will get some EU if their cool enough.

I mostly collect the original trilogy stuff. It's what I grew up with and it's what i find aesthetically more interesting. Although I'll get a few prequel things here and there if they're interesting enough.

Original Trilogy Imperials for me. But I got some Expanded Universe Imperials like Shadow Stormtrooper.

Someone actually voted Prequel Trilogy Only?? :google

I'm mostly focused on OT, but I do get some PT stuff from time-to-time, primarily Jedi and Clones.

Back