• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Red Skull excl, Rogue excl, SW and LOTR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For Sale are the following items: Shipping is for US only. International shipping will extra.

LOTR:

Lurtz PF Exclusive (displayed in glass cabinet, comes with all original shipping materials): $690 shipped

Faux Bronze Eagle vs. Fellbeast (never displayed, only opened for inspection, mint): $330 shipped

Aragorn Exclusive PF (displayed in glass cabinet): $320 shipped

Frodo PF (displayed in glass cabinet): $140 shipped

Sideshow 1/6 Frodo accessories: Green cloak(non-elvish), phial of Galadriel, ring with necklace, Frodo head sculpt and bag pack: $10 shipped

Marvel:

Red Skull Exclusive (never displayed, only opened for inspection, mint)- $320 shipped

AH! Rogue Comiquette Exclusive (never displayed, only opened for inspection, mint): $200 shipped

Star Wars:

Obi-Wan Kenobi Exclusive PF (displayed in glass cabinet): $320 shipped

Medicom 1/6 scale figures:

Miscellaneous

Michael Scofield Prison Break sculpt (HT TrueType body): $8 shipped

I accept paypal but prefer moneyorders/personal checks.
Also, I will keep all these items listed here until the second week of February. After that I'll list them on ebay.
Thanks.:)

Last edited:
Is the Michael Scolfield just the head sculpt?

Good luck with the sales man! If I wasn't so broke right now and I wasn't saving for other things I might consider that Frodo PF. But as it stands for the moment, it's a no go. :monkey2

The only way is if you held the Frodo PF, but I honestly don't think that would be fair if someone else wants it now. Cause it would be months before I was able to get the money for it, since like I said I'm saving up for other things, mainly the Slave Leia PF and Black Queen Comiquette. No worries though man, I'm sure someone will bite soon enough for that price, and I'm sure I'll be able to find one whenever I do have some extra money available. :duff I just wish I wasn't so broke. :lol And again good luck with the sales!! :rock2

Last edited:
Don't worry Havok, there's been plenty of Frodo PFs showing up lately. If I'm counting right, this is probably the 3rd or 4th one in the past month for around $150

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back