Another new girl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peekablue

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was really glad to find this forum, since I've been getting fairly serious about my collecting and everyone here seems to be very dedicated and knowledgeable. I've been a low-key collector since about 2001; I started with My Little Ponies and Freddy Krueger figures. I still collect both, as well as Final Fantasy figurines (I'm particularly fond of the Play Arts series), but my major passion is Resident Evil.

Currently, I'm striving to complete the 'Moby' series that come with bonus parts for a 20" stage-3 Nemesis. I also collect Palisades, but I prefer the 'Moby' series (less detailed, but larger and don't come apart quite so easily). I'm also looking to find a decently-priced Dream Warriors 12" Freddy; collecting's become a whole lot more expensive now that the Australian dollar's so low.

I'm looking forward to learning more about collecting (particularly finding out about Freddy figures I don't already have), and seeing other peoples' collections.

Err, edit, since I can't actually type out the company name

Welcome, always nice to have more women around.

And you started with My Little Ponies and Freddy Krueger? That's an interesting mix.

Glad you found this place. You'll learn a lot here, and as a result you'll want to buy things you never thought existed.

Welcome to the Show Blue, Show some pic's of your Collection I'm curious to see how Freddy tollerates MLP, Injoy the Dark Side

Welcome! :D And as others have said, this board will open your eyes to a new level of collecting. Guard your wallet - it gets expensive! :lol

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

I'm moving interstate in the not-too-distant future and most of my ponies and Freddies are packed away, I never thought to put them together; the one Freddy I have out at the moment is currently in between Freddie Mercury and Hare Krishna Zombie.
He is the least flamboyantly dressed of the three, that's for sure.

I'm glad there are other Aussies here, I don't really know anyone in Australia who collects other than the fine people who work at Movie Maniacs.

Back