sideshow republic commando

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobamike

Super Freak
Reaction score
who thinks sideshow should do the republic commandos now that they are making armored figures? maybe they will make them if we show enough interest.

They'll only make them if they can milk out the molds with repaints.

I'd love 3 squads, a regular white squad, Delta and Omega. Sideshow, that's 12 figures for a whopping $1200 (or probably more given the nature of the armor)! Plus if they're released you've dedicated even more of my cash to pick up some extra Boba/Jango figures too (if they're ever released), to make a custom Vau, Kal, Fi and Bardan.

HELL YES!!! The RC still ranks amoung my top 10 favorite Xbox games. Admitttedly 1/6 Star Wars figures have never really been my thing (I mainly collect the 3 3/4" stuff) but I'd definantly be game for some 1/6 RC's and pretty much anything KOTOR related.

They would need to beef up the armor and the body...and tighten the joints due to the weight. Can they do it, yeah. Would I buy it, yeah. Are they on top of their engineering to make it happen, I'm not so sure.

Dang Scrape I'd buy one...Hopefully an ARC Trooper will come first. Captain Rex would rule in one-sixth.

Back