Jabba Display

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its neat that even a couple years after its been out people are still finding cool ways to display him. Proof positive that SSC really hit that one out of the park.

I think it kind of detracts from the Jabba piece. Makes the stand more of a focus than the Jabba setup itself.

I'm not a fan of these pointless projects. He's just tacking on extra details to detract from the piece, as pix said.

Well if you had the room to make a theme room for every different part of the SAGA then this would certainly make an awesome Tatooine ROTJ setup.

"pointless project" is harsh imho - personally I really like it, although i can see where folks who don't are coming from.

It's nice to see something unique, especially of this caliber. I wish I had half that talent to display some of my stuff.

That's a beautiful piece. It makes a museum quality SS piece have an even more museum look and feel to it. I think it's an outstanding way to display Jabba and the time and effort the artist put into making it really shows.

I dig it but yeah I agree the gargoyle thing is a bit much and throws off the scale but still top notch craftsmanship.

I think it kind of detracts from the Jabba piece. Makes the stand more of a focus than the Jabba setup itself.

You do have a point there, how can a picture frame be more attractive than the painting on display. The same goes when I noticed some collectors who tend to clutter their collection around the TV screen, that can be such a distraction to watching a program.

I am not sure about the actual term, but if the "cyclop head" is made smaller, the whole display might look better. Just my opinion.:)

Last edited:
Back