You aren't cool, because you don't know ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Studio49

Super Freak
Reaction score
There are a couple of threads here on the forum, and I have absolutely no idea what the hell people are talking about in them. This got me thinking, what movie, tv show or music have you never, ever in your entire life experienced that would make other people say "whoa, you have never seen/heard that?"

Prepare to be ridiculed by other forum members when you admit how uncool you are. I will go first.

I have never seen an episode of Dr. Who. I have no idea who the characters are, what the show is about or how long it has been on.

I have no idea about The Watchmen, or the X-files. Although I am getting the complete X-files dvd box set so I can watch this show, that everyone keeps telling me is awesome.
As for the Watchmen, I know that there is a guy that looks abit like Batman (OWL) and a guy that looks like Robin (don't know his name).

oh and PS, you aren't missing much with Dr. Who, it's pretty weak in my opinion, but thousands of others love it. :peace

TDK is pretty weak in my opinion, you're not missing much. :horror :monkey3

Who the hell are Jonas? Don't answer that, 'cause I don't wanna know. Can anyone please stop the curse that collects souls?

Never seen Dr. Who. Never watched Buffy. Didn't see POTA until a few months ago, and fell asleep during it. Still haven't seen the incredible Hulk, but plan on getting DVD when released.

-I haven't seen Dr. Who ever,

-Never ever seen a Seinfield episode because I can't stand the guy...

-Haven't seen the Godfather movies either... I've tried to watch the first one on TV but they are soooo long... so when I see it's going to last 4 hours I go, "^^^^ it, I'll see it some other time"...that has happened 3 times already
:rotfl:rotfl

Holy crap! I thought I was uncool for never having seen Dr. Who, but you guys who have never seen the Godfather should be shoved into a locker or given a wedgie. Come on! It's the Godfather!!!

Ok, sorry to turn on you all like that.

I have also never seen a James Dean movie, even though I have two of them on DVD and I own the Hot Toys "Giant" Dean figure. I also plan on getting the "Rebel Without A Cause" version. Maybe I should watch those movies, huh?

I keep trying to come up with a contribution to this thread, but I then I always come back to the realization that I'm just freakin' awesome.

Dr. Who is the worst produces and has th worst effects I've ever seen in my life. You aren't missing anything. I'll take SG:1 or SG:A or Eureka or anything on our Sci-Fi Channel compared to that show. Hell, I'd rather watch a crappy Saturday night Sci-Fi movie that that show.

I've never read a Harry Potter book or any Tolken books. Never ever.

Nor have I read or even heard of Watchmen until SDCC. But now it's my most anticipated movie of 2009....... so far....... Will be reading when the new, fancy book gets reprinted.

oh, here's some thing i've never experienced:
Lost, never have, never will
Prison Break, see above
24, watched bits here and there and still can't find the appeal
Dr. Strangelove it's my best friend's favorite movie yet i refuse to sit down to watch

Back