Indy KOTCS DVD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

photoshopmagician

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all,

I thought it'd be a good idea to start a thread about all the different promotions for KOTCS since it's coming out to DVD Tuesday! :whip

So if you know of any stores that have special promotions put them here!

Since everyone already knows about this one already, i'll put it in the first post. Best Buy has the Sideshow Crystal Skull with the SC giftcard in a $50 pack.

Target has an Exclusive Edition of some kind with a special cover and 80-page commerative photo book.

Just FYI for those interested in the Target one...

The included book is just a slimmed-down, abridged version of the following book that is released on 10/21:
Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull: A Photographic Journal

515E2f2J5hL._SS500_.jpg

Amazon has it (the complete book) on pre-order for $19.77 (linked above)

Oh awesome! I'm happy to learn the Target book is essentially less than what we'll be getting from the photographic journal.

The Crystal Skull is 1/4 scale. I had a chance to see a preliminary version of it, and it looked GREAT! I'm anxious to pick mine up Tuesday

I can't wait to see this again. I only got to catch it once in the theatre and will be watching it all Tuesday night!

I will just be getting the STEELBOOK dvd version from Future Shop (Canada).
I'm not gonna go Blu Ray until they are ALL on it, in a box set.

I love collecting the Steelbooks whenever I can. Just got the Ironman one, and Godfather box set on steelbook.

Back