Need help on what to buy ! ! !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raider

Super Freak
Reaction score
im not a massive lord of the rings fan as you can see from my collection (only have the master replicas ring ) , but i have just watched the movie again and want to buy 1 thing from sideshow that best sums up the movies. So i need your help guys which is the one to buy? post pics too please :D

just got this yesterday and it kicks butt!!!! Also the weta cave troll is awesome...PF wise, i'd go with lurtz and aragorn!! :D

im not a massive lord of the rings fan as you can see from my collection (only have the master replicas ring ) , but i have just watched the movie again and want to buy 1 thing from sideshow that best sums up the movies. So i need your help guys which is the one to buy? post pics too please :D

It would depend on how much money you want to spend or how big you want to go. I think the Aragorn PF would be good. That's the PF that I got to represent the movie.

Aragorn is in all 3 movies too, and one of the main characters. He would represent well.

just been looking at the line up and considering getting this lot

Aragorn PF
Gandalf the White PF
Lurtz PF
Moria Orc PF
Arwen Evenstar statue
Legolas and Gimli on Arod statue

i think that would be a enough for the Lord of the rings movies realy dont wanna buy more than that, or can you guys recomend swaping one with another?

Aragorn PF
Gandalf the White PF
Lurtz PF
Moria Orc PF
Arwen Evenstar statue

i think that would be a enough for the Lord of the rings movies realy dont wanna buy more than that, or can you guys recomend swaping one with another?

That looks like a good lot man!

None of those should disapoint at all!

The Dark Lord Sauron statue is The Lord of the Rings. If I had to choose just one item to represent the films it would have to be him.

*click on image

Aragorn PF
Gandalf the White PF
Lurtz PF
Moria Orc PF
Arwen Evenstar statue

Wow, I thought you only wanted ONE thing! :lol

Check out eBay and get a Sideshow gift card cheap for the Aragorn PF. You can get one to use for that. All these things are gonna cost you some bucks!

This seems to be the most wanted piece in the SSC's LOTR lines...

url

ok

Gandalf the White PF Exclusive Secured
Frodo PF Secured

:chew Was not realy wanting the frodo but if im getting the PFs hes kind of a mian person in the films lol

how much do they go for ? is the new sideshow one with gandalf not better?

also does any one recomend Legolas and Gimli on Arod statue or are they best to get them seprate?

I highly recommend legolas and gimli on arod!! The likeness of both legolas and gimli is excellent and it is a great statue. Your list looked really good. I would definately add sauron if you can as he is very important to the LOTR story. The weta pieces are very nice but all the grails will be expensive to get. I'd say if you only want a few the PFs are the way to go!! Good luck!!:D

Here is a pic of my weta "riders"... :banana

I highly recommend legolas and gimli on arod!! The likeness of both legolas and gimli is excellent and it is a great statue. Your list looked really good. I would definately add sauron if you can as he is very important to the LOTR story. The weta pieces are very nice but all the grails will be expensive to get. I'd say if you only want a few the PFs are the way to go!! Good luck!!:D

Here is a pic of my weta "riders"... :banana

well i have just bought Gandalf the White PF Exclusive & Frodo PF thanks to josh.

just looking and i see sideshow did a sauron looking into a small ball on a stand is that the best one?

do you have any better pics of legolas and gimli on arod?

well i have just bought Gandalf the White PF Exclusive & Frodo PF thanks to josh.

just looking and i see sideshow did a sauron looking into a small ball on a stand is that the best one?

do you have any better pics of legolas and gimli on arod?

That is an excellent statue of saruman...the sauron statue is also a must have in my opinion. That is the only pic I have at the moment. I'm getting ready to move in another week or so, so he is currently boxed up..

Back