Sonic Belatedly Rolls In To Introduce Himself

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonic The MadHOG

Super Freak
Reaction score
Land Of The True Scotsman (Yes Peeps I Don't Own A
Hello my fellow freaks.

Sorry for the delay in asking for acceptance from you all but it was in my haste to get my point across on some of the new Sideshow releases that made me miss this thread.

So now that the apology’s out the way I'll introduce myself.

My name's Scott A.K.A Sonic to my friends & family, the nickname stuck when I was little because of my spiky hair, the irony is I've shaved my hair off every month since I was 16. I’m from a wee village in Scotland called Bellshill and no I’ve not got orange hair, I don’t where skirts, I haven't seen Nessie, I don’t eat haggis & I don’t even know anyone alive called Jock:D

I discovered the brilliance that is Sideshow in October 07 and my collection has amassed greatly since the first moment we locked our eyes on each other. I had missed a lot of great pieces but I quickly got on the wait list for those remaining and eBay has helped me get most of the one's that were totally gone from the Sideshow warehouses by the time I spotted the website. I collect from a mixture on lines, favourites, Marvel, Terminator & Alien/Predator but I have pieces from a lot of others.

I'm an online day trader, so that means multiple monitors with one set for surfing my favourite sites during bear periods or if I just can't be arsed thinking.

So that’s a small taste of me, can I be considered an official freak or am I stuck being an intruder?

Last edited:
Welkome to the board. :D What lines do you collect?

Well I've got a mixture of everything really, I've got PF Figures, I've got a tonne of busts legendary scale & life-size, I'm gathering pace with the dioramas & the maquettes and I've got loads of prop replicas.

They're all from different genres, Marvel, New Line, Pred/Alien, Terminator, Lord of the Rings, Rocky & Rambo, Legend, Hellboy, Robocop and so on.

When I get some right good snaps of them I'll post them in the gallery forum, I keep telling myself that I'll wait for such and such to arrive and I'll take snaps but Sideshow just keep bringing more and more out that I want.

Last edited:
Well I've got a mixture of everything really, I've got PF Figures, I've got a tonne of busts legendary scale & life-size, I'm gathering pace with the dioramas & the maquettes and I've got loads of prop replicas.

They're all from different genres, Marvel, New Line, Pred/Alien, Terminator, Lord of the Rings, Rocky & Rambo, Legend, Hellboy, Robocop and so on.

When I get some right good snaps of them I'll post them in the gallery forum, I keep telling myself that I'll wait for such and such to arrive and I'll take snaps but Sideshow just keep bringing more and more ones I want.

Sounds like a good mix. Trust me, if you wait for such and such a piece to arrive -you will NEVER get your pics posted. :lol :lol

Hello my fellow freaks.

Sorry for the delay in asking for acceptance from you all but it was in my haste to get my point across on some of the new Sideshow releases that made me miss this thread.

So now that the apology’s out the way I'll introduce myself.

My name's Scott A.K.A Sonic to my friends & family, the nickname stuck when I was little because of my spiky hair, the irony is I've shaved my hair off every month since I was 16. I’m from a wee town in Scotland called Bellshill and no I’ve not got orange hair, I don’t where skirts, I don’t eat haggis & I don’t even know anyone alive called Jock.

Oh drat! That means no looking up the kilt. :D

Welcome!

Back