Medicom Super Deformed Yoda, Proto Fett and R2D2 VCDs + RAH Han Solo & Anakin!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icruise

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just saw these pictures from the Medicom Toy Show that show super deformed Yoda and R2D2 VCD figures! I'm pretty stoked about these, even though you can't really see Yoda. There's also a "proto version" Boba Fett. (The figures in the front are some new Kubricks.)

2008062002.jpg

2008062001.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Medicom Super Deformed Yoda, Proto Fett and R2D2 VCDs

By the way, a poster here mentions that there will be RAH versions of Han Solo and EP3 Anakin, as well as red and yellow EP2 Clone Troopers. No pictures yet.

Last edited:
Re: Medicom Super Deformed Yoda, Proto Fett and R2D2 VCDs + RAH Han Solo & Anakin!

Woooooooooooo Rah Ep3 Anakin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Medicom Super Deformed Yoda, Proto Fett and R2D2 VCDs + RAH Han Solo & Anakin!

It'll be a long wait til we actually have them.

I'll get those VCD's and the Ep2 Clone. I'll be passing on the Ep3 Anakin.

Re: Medicom Super Deformed Yoda, Proto Fett and R2D2 VCDs

By the way, a poster here mentions that there will be RAH versions of Han Solo and EP3 Anakin, as well as red and yellow EP2 Clone Troopers. No pictures yet.

harrison ford on a roll, with so many ford figures made/announced lately, I hope there is a Deckard in the cards.

I'm glad I kept the VCD C-3PO now. I really want to see what the Yoda looks like. I may have to pick up the Yoda and the R2.

Last edited:

Medi-Anakin

20080621_af17803a8bdfab208cc5kJQoqy82xY3D.jpg

Medi-ANH Han Solo

20080621_171d96902a63bad04659ig0ekCPtOSFP.jpg

Well i just might cancel SS han then!!!

Anakin is a must!

Here is a picture of what are supposedly VCDs, but they don't seem to match the style of the existing super deformed VCD line. They're way more bobbleheaded, as you can see in the comparisons I did with the existing figures below. And looking at the comparison with the carded Kubricks, they seem to be a lot smaller, as well.

VCD.jpg

VCD_vader_compare.jpg

VCD_boba_jango.jpg

Give me that Darth Maul!

YES! So the ones in the picture I posted above are not from the super deformed line!

And how about the Grievous Kubrick! Wow!

Wow! Most impress with the Kubrick General Grievous.:wacky

Last edited:

the medicom rah anakin and han look fantastic the only problem is theyll cost double what sideshow will charge (but ill prob still get them when they released lol)

YES! So the ones in the picture I posted above are not from the super deformed line!

And how about the Grievous Kubrick! Wow!

From the small print on the card, I think Grievous is from SW Kubrick series 10.

Last edited:

The Maul in that second picture looks more like the VCDs we've seen in the past. I don't know what those are in the first picture unless they're starting a new VCD line.

Actually, compared to the minimates in each picture, the first image looks like a new, smaller product similar to the VCDs.

Back