Medicom Super Deformed Yoda, Proto Fett and R2D2 VCDs + RAH Han Solo & Anakin!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's official!!! Medicom SD VCD Darth Maul on the way!

Not a full picture but check out the top right in the back and the card at it's feet. He looks to have a great lookin grin on there...

20080621_a412268f49220874484dkCZKujY4VIcN.jpg

Sounds like my request got through a couple months ago, LOL. I am SO going to buy him! Anyone have a full picture of him or know when the pre-sale will hit SS?

Thought/comments? Long live Maul!:maul

Re: Medicom Super Deformed Yoda, Proto Fett and R2D2 VCDs + RAH Han Solo & Anakin!

Thanks to atreyu2112 for posting pictures that allow you to see the entire Yoda and Maul VCDs. I think they look amazing! Medicom is really stepping up its game recently, IMHO.

medicom-toy-2008-exhibition-18.jpg

medicom-toy-2008-exhibition-28.jpg

Also of note is the Mace Windu kubrick.

Re: Medicom Super Deformed Yoda, Proto Fett and R2D2 VCDs + RAH Han Solo & Anakin!

ditto that - mad excited here. All three look absolutely great and will be MINE!

Wow all of them look great I hope this means R2 will be a PF soon too.:D

Thanks to atreyu2112 for posting pictures that allow you to see the entire Yoda and Maul VCDs. I think they look amazing! Medicom is really stepping up its game recently, IMHO.

Also of note is the Mace Windu kubrick.

Sweet Pics icruise!!!
I like Maul a lot, and R2, not to sure about Yoda yet.
You know, now that Medi has the VCD Droids out, I wonder how long will it be before we see the 1/6 figures?
You know, like with the Emperor Royal Guard?
Wohooo!!!
r2d2.gif

Wow all of them look great I hope this means R2 will be a PF soon too.:D

This are Medicom's not Sideshow's

Back