The THING would be JAWSOME!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leggo_my_ego

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
thing.JPG

come on make 1!!!!!!!

Make one of what exactly though? There was really no shape the Thing took because it could imitate everything. I believe NECA or SOTA did a dog-alien diorama, which was a cool idea but which ultimately looked like crapola.

one toy company already made the thing pieces. there was a diorama made. kurt russell with shot gun and the alien in the god barn area.
but if your talking 12 inch,nothing has been made for that though..

one toy company already made the thing pieces. there was a diorama made. kurt russell with shot gun and the alien in the god barn area.
but if your talking 12 inch,nothing has been made for that though..

This is the dog-alien diorama that I was talking about. Decent idea, poor execution.

it was made by SOTA it looked awesome in the prototype stages but the production suffered due to management changeovers as SOTA's jerry went freelance.

every line bar street fighter suffered

Kurt Russel as MacReady (preferably with flamethrower) would be awesome. The Thing is probably my favorite horror film of all time. And yeah, you could give him a dog or what's-his-name's HEAD!!

You can get the Hot Toys PMC OPERATOR-PRIVATE MILITARY CONTRACTOR 07.

Its pretty obvious who the head sculpt is meant to represent, with a little costume bashing you would have a perfect Kurt Russell from the thing.

product_image.php

product_image.php

product_image.php

a 12" figure of Kurt Russel from The Thing would be enough for me.The Thing is one of my all time favourite horror movies.

You can get the Hot Toys PMC OPERATOR-PRIVATE MILITARY CONTRACTOR 07.

Its pretty obvious who the head sculpt is meant to represent, with a little costume bashing you would have a perfect Kurt Russell from the thing.

product_image.php

product_image.php

product_image.php

I've wondered this myself, but how would you get around the damn headband? I wouldn't want my MacReady stuck with the horrible hat he wore in the film.

God I need to watch this movie again.
I would definitely get a 12" figure. In fact theres a few carpenter figures I would buy.
Sideshow should do a carpenter line. It would rock and would be one hell of a way to get back into the modern horror line. Maybe even a thing pf ! :rock

I've wondered this myself, but how would you get around the damn headband? I wouldn't want my MacReady stuck with the horrible hat he wore in the film.

a dremel would do the trick............but then you may have to make him wear his sombrero. i would be down for this figure. and actually considered doing a bash of him.

Did anyone play the game that came out several years back on the PS2 (maybe xbox too)? Very tough and had some scarry moments. I too have never seen the movie from start to finish.

Back