Custom Boromir Cloaks!!! Be one of the first 5 people!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Faramir

Super Freak
Reaction score
OK people, there is no way I'm gonna afford the Hobbits unless I do something fast, and this is a brilliant idea thanks to my fellow freaks. I'm going to get the materials and whip up some of my Boromir cloaks and put them up for sale. If you want one, here are the conditions:

1) Good ol' Josh, the mighty Dark Artist, says the customizing way is payment upfront, so that's the way I'll do it. I'll ask 50 bucks each; I figured the Aragorn shirts cost about that so I'll go the same. Total cost for me will be a bit more, but hey, it's for my fellow freaks--I don't mind. :eek:

2) These things take time, so I'll try to have them done before the end of June. That will give me time to get the fabric and sew them all, since it is by hand.

3) I can only make a few at a time, so the first 5 (five!) people to PM me with payment will get them first. After that I will make a waiting list that I'll post here.

4) If you're outside the US, I may ask a couple extra bucks just for shipping. I'm poor after all.

This is possibly the only way I'll get enough money for the Hobbits in the next few days, so I really hope people will bite. The list starts NOW! The first 5 win!

064.jpg

070.jpg

071.jpg

073.jpg

Last edited:
The Lucky Six!!! (yes, I added a slot)

1. Serpentor

2. SpawnFan

3. Darth Cruel

4. Jaffakitkat

5. Kuzeh

6. drjedisith

Last edited:
Also, post some pics of what they can expect and that should help you out. I'm sure that the other LOTR fans will be happy to upgrade their figures. :rock

You're shorting yourself on them? Faramir...:nono

I was going to scold you for putting them up just as the hobbits hit, but this is much worse.

I'll pay no less than $50.

You're shorting yourself on them? Faramir...:nono

I was going to scold you for putting them up just as the hobbits hit, but this is much worse.

I'll pay no less than $50.

You really are wonderful; thank you so much. I didn't have much confidence in my work to be worth so much, but this really means a lot . . . you too Josh. Coming from a master like you, it makes me feel a lot better about what I can do.

Now we'll see if anybody really wants these. :eek:

More info on the cloaks: they're done in a velvet fabric to replicate the fur used at that scale. The outside is a dark maroon, while the inside is black, just like in the film. There is indeed a hood, and the length is at perfect scale. It will seem bulky at first, but it's supposed to be. I won't weather them since I'm not good at that, but velvet soaks well and you can adjust it as you please. They really are beautiful. I hope some people really do show interest so that this LOTR fan can get the Hobbits! If anybody has been waiting for them it's me!

Oooohhh, man that looks great! Excelente trabajo!
I might be interested in one, but I don't have the dough right now,
maybe later this week...PM on your way!

Oooohhh, man that looks great! Excelente trabajo!
I might be interested in one, but I don't have the dough right now,
maybe later this week...PM on your way!

OK, just remember people the Hobbits are coming on fast! The first 5 with payment get the prize! Help out the Captain, and you will be richly rewarded!

064.jpg

I'm going to do my damnedest, but things are like a vice right now. I will figure something out because I don't want to wait. I'll PM you as soon as I know. :rock

I'm going to do my damnedest, but things are like a vice right now. I will figure something out because I don't want to wait. I'll PM you as soon as I know. :rock

Wow . . . that really means a lot to me. Thanks dude; your support is tremendously appreciated. Even if you can't pull it off, I'll still be grateful. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back