Do you think Sideshow will make a Jocasta Nu?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anzik

Super Freak
Reaction score
Nothing says geriatric Jedi hotness like Jocasta Nu.
jocasta-nu-jedi-librarian-25302.jpg

This would be an interesting figure albeit not very exciting. She has unique costuming and to see it pulled off accurately and to capture her face with all its intricacies would be worth purchasing the figure.

I think they should do it. Put it on the same scale release as Praji.

This is one I'd like to see simply because she's unique. An older female character with an interesting costume and a lightsaber. We should campaign for her to be next summers SDCC exclusive.

I think it would be great to see her made as a 1:6 scale figure. A lot of the things I would like to see about the figure might be considered jokes, but reaaly would like to see her come with a lightsaber. But I would also like to see the insulted look she gave Obi-Wan when he dared to voice an opinion about the Jedi Archives being incomplete.

LOL. I know this thread is a joke, but I'd bail the line if this came out before Lando, Greedo, the Emperor, Chewbacca, the droids, a stormtrooper, or any one of 100 characters.

Back