Dead Variants.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This feels like it should be a poll.....either way the answer is NO. They are to some extent there to give options as I like the alternative Businessman over the original but defintiely unneeded and time could/should be alotted to newer releases in general.

Variants with flipper power are a good thing.

Variants with no flipper power are tuna.

One of the deciding factors into why I dropped this line.

Just pray there is no PZ variant or heads will roll

I'm not totally opposed to variants. For instance, I'd be all over a non-green version of 805. :monkey3 Changing the color of the clothes is just silly.

btw pix, love the new avatar! :rock

These were the other two.

Doctor: Original Release Green Scrubs
Doctor: Exclusive Variant Blue Scrubs

Corporate Spokeman: Original Release Dark Blue suit
Corporate Spokeman: Variant Grey Suit

A Security Variant was expected but was never shown.

I call double-standard!!! :lol :lol :lol

Why is a PZ variant ok, but the others not??? :peace

Because if more people had a PZ then they could be completists.

And I don't care for the variants... doesn't bother me that they make them, but I don't feel they add anything to my collection so I pass.

Because he's not one of the 300 :D

Bingo. People want a PZ variant because then it makes the hunt for one of the 300 null and void not to mention the secondary market pricing behind it. Remember the Bootleg Patient X? Same deal.

If they do a Patient Zero variant give me the Stealth or give me nothing at all. :lol

The Stealth Patient Zero with the glowing eyes would actually be an awesome figure...

The argument isn't to be a completist its Anti-Variant. The funny thing is that's the one variant that people want because it makes their collecting easier. Its one of those at least I have A Patient Zero in my collection even if its not THE Patient Zero.

But a PZ variant would not allow them to become a completest, and it still wouldn't be "the" PZ...

Yep, unless they did a complete re-release a variant will still not be the same as the original. Although it may affect the price of PZ on the secondary market.

BTW, a MISB PZ just ended a day or two ago for $600?!? :google

Back