Noble Collection Fellowship sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Radagaster

Trolling the Woods
Reaction score
Has anyone seen this, and/or bought one? I wasn't aware they had this released. Looks classy, not to mention something that people have been clamoring for.

NN2255Ll.jpg

Now I'm wondering if I should hold up for Sideshow to make their own version. Even the individual face sculpts look close to the actor likenesses. What do you guys think?

The sculpts look too compressed, but I haven't seen one in person.

Sideshow must have one (a set) in the works. I'd bet my water bottle on it.

I have it. It's not new; been available since about 2004 or 2005. I'm not a pewter lover but having despaired of ever getting a SS version of the 9 Walkers (and Bill), I went ahead and got it at the same time I got my Noble LOTR environment backgammon piece in early 2007. Even for a mass-produced pewter piece, it's actually very well done. Most details are well defined, even at its small scale. There's even a fairly good resemblence to some of the actors..Legolas, Sam and Gimli especially.

You realize what that means, right? Pics, pics, pics, pretty please? I need to see how big it is compared to other LOTR stuff. And did you ever find it on sale any place lower than its $299 price?

I got this one as well and it is brilliant but it is fairly small, it measures about 15 inches long and from the bottom of the base to Gandalfs staff it is about 6-7 inches high! I'll try and get some pics uploaded for ya later! :D

Sorry -- don't do pics (too lazy to figger out that there newfangled uploadin' and postin' bidness). Am sure GondorGirl's pics will be better than mine anyway. Actually though, the pics already posted from Noble's site is about what you're gonna get/see anyway.

Noble doesn't usually allow its pieces to be sold by anyone but them. I've seen just a select few item on NewLine's site (mostly jewellry and some odds and ends). I confirmed this with our friendly online dealers a couple of years ago -- unless they know about a change in policy and if so, they need to let us know. So, unless you can find it on E-bay, the $299 at the Noble site is the best "deal" you're gonna get.

Ohh . ..the only reason why I wanted pics was size comparison to other LOTR collectibles to determine if it'll fit well with the Weta stuff, particularly the environments. Speaking of which, is it worth it for $299??

I hadn't seen that one before! It looks really cool - I love collecting the Fellowship in as many formats as possible. :D I may have to try to get hold of it.

(And my credit card just reminded me that I just got the Treachery of Saruman diorama and Duel of the Fates is coming soon after. Then it cried a little.) :lol

That looks very nice. The only thing that would make it look better was if Pippin was wearing Gondorian armor.

That looks very nice. The only thing that would make it look better was if Pippin was wearing Gondorian armor.

:lol

Radagaster -- I thought the price was a bit high (but then nothing Noble is really cheap), but I haven't regretted it. Its scale doesn't match anything with SS actually, even with the enviros. I've got it as a stand-alone piece "suspended" on the Noble backgammon board on clear lucite blocks, surrounded by the various enviros that form the sides of the board. And it's quite effective in showing the world they're traversing.

I don't own this, but I always wanted it. I have most of the other Noble pewter pieces and they're very nice.

Hello all.

New to the site. My apologies for digging up an old thread.

I'm interested in possibly purchasing this piece as a decorative item for the head table at my wedding. Unfortunately, I can find no other pictures apart from the stock catalogue shot in the original post.

Given the expensive nature of the sculpt, I'd like to at least see some other photographs to further see the detail and scale before buying.

I would be extremely grateful for anyone that could help in the matter.

Thank you.

Back