Tusken Raider Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
I bought 2 so I could display both poses. A very nice bust with some exceptional detail and I love how it all fits together without any noticeable seams.

IMG_7816.jpg

IMG_7826.jpg

IMG_7833.jpg

IMG_7840.jpg

IMG_7848.jpg

IMG_7852.jpg

IMG_7858.jpg

IMG_7865.jpg

IMG_7876.jpg

Thnx! Yeah, I'm really hoping we get a 1:6th soon. Depending on what it came with I'd have to consider getting two of that as well.

Cool looking busts, and I'm with Batty! I'd love to see figures of these guys from Sideshow :rock

Great pics. Those are far more detailed than I thought they would be. GG did an outstanding job.

From a customizers point of view and a SW fan thats a beautiful piece,absolutely spot on.I expect the awsome head will appear as a recast sooner or later on evilbay.....heres one i made 'for the hell of it' purely on the announcement of Tatooine Luke by sideshow...im half tempted to get one of those busts to filch the gaaffii stick and rifle from to finish my one..
DSCF1162.jpg

DSCF1161.jpg

sweet!! you can change the pose? please explain.

Yeah, it comes with 2 heads and 4 arms then the weapons. They all hook in with very strong magnets. I've marked the areas in red where you change things out. As you can see hard to tell between the shots in my first post and where I've marked that there are any seams.

CopyofIMG_7816.jpg

Thnx! Yeah, I'm really hoping we get a 1:6th soon. Depending on what it came with I'd have to consider getting two of that as well.

Who are you kidding? You would buy two at least so one could be attacking Luke and another getting chopped by the inevitable AOTC Anakin!!

I'll be getting two as well by the way, so you won't be alone.

Who are you kidding? You would buy two at least so one could be attacking Luke and another getting chopped by the inevitable AOTC Anakin!!

I'll be getting two as well by the way, so you won't be alone.

Of course! Thats all part of the master plan. :rock

Yeah, it comes with 2 heads and 4 arms then the weapons. They all hook in with very strong magnets. I've marked the areas in red where you change things out. As you can see hard to tell between the shots in my first post and where I've marked that there are any seams.

CopyofIMG_7816.jpg
thats pretty high tech for GG.:lol

It came out nicely. When I was told this was how they planned to attack it I figured we'd get some really bad seams but it didn't happen. These are quite nice.

Nice bust. Ima try to pick this one up on eBay for $30-35 eventually. Same for Ackbar when he ships. Looks like the gun came out a little bent, but still really nice looking.

Back