Jeepers Creepers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

denger4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Doesn't anyone own the 12 inch figure? I'm thinking about picking it up. I know it's not sideshow quality, but I just want to know if it's decent.

Not Even Decent.head Is Too Smal, Clothing Is Weak.he Was A Good Action Figure Maybe 5 Years Ago, But By Todays Standard He's Kinda Lame Imo.

Here's a pic of him in my collection.
15mbu5z.jpg

The paint on mine doesn't look the same as the one in Michael's review. I don't have a close up pic handy at the moment. Mine is a more grey green colour overall, with subtler highlighting. I can whack up a pic later if you want to see the comparison, or you may notice it in other pics of him. It could even be my monitor settings are wrong.

I think Shai's review is accurate, though I still think it is worth having in a collection. His head may look small,, due to his stiff cloak giving him a bulkier appearance than he actually has. He's got the cool pony tail and a severed head as a bonus. I don't know what he gets on ebay, but if the price is good, why not?

While your at it Creech what do you think of the Fly figure... always kinda wanted that guy.

i think about picking this guy up every so often. It may not be the highest quality, but what are the chances of someoen making another?

Ok, they are no Hot Toys quality, but when you are a monster collector, you can't go wrong with them.
FLY.jpg

review_jeepers_4.jpg
vza88o.jpg

The Ist pic is from Michaels review. The 2nd is mine. Mine doesn't appear as glossy, and the red is more like a blush on mine. The colour doesn't really look that brown has a slightly greener tinge to it, in hand. The accenting looks grey in the pic but looks darker in hand.

While your at it Creech what do you think of the Fly figure... always kinda wanted that guy.

The Fly is a cool figure. It has a nice base. There is a hole in the heel of the fly sculpted foot to correspond with a peg on the base. The bendy hand is the biggest let down really.

it does need it real bad.
I think a new body , maybe a little bigger and bulkier ( not too much though , he wasn't gigantic ).
It needs a few bits of sculpey or something on the face to define certain areas and a whole new head repaint. That crappy hair needs pulling out and sculping over then completely new hair putting on. The clothes need dirtying up and maybe ripping a bit requiring a little sculpting on the chest area. A few bits of clothes may need changing and that hat definitely does.
Quite a bit to do but it should be worth it in the end.

I got one, It's not bad. I like the quailty of hot toys and sideshow but I haven't become a figure snob, :lol

Yeah I agree! I don't have one myself I have the Sota one but if you like the movie thats all that matters. Right now this one and the Sota one are the only Creeper figures out there on the market. If you wanna wait around for a better one to come out thats fine too, but that might not happen for a long time.

Yeah I agree! I don't have one myself I have the Sota one but if you like the movie thats all that matters. Right now this one and the Sota one are the only Creeper figures out there on the market. If you wanna wait around for a better one to come out thats fine too, but that might not happen for a long time.

Or honestly, at all.

And another thing, I get how everyone is saying that it needs a new paint job but don't forget the director Victor Salva said himself that the goal in the first was to make him very dry and dusty looking. It wasn't until two that he was wet looking, so the paint isn't that far from right. So just know that if you do in fact customize it to make it better and make him wet looking you're technically turning it into a figure from the second movie.

Back