Anyone bought from -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have, they're a good buncha guys, if shipping is decent you have no reason not to buy from them.

I am however slightly miffed that they seem to be the only ones who have not gotten the DST Ds9 sets in yet, but thats a personal beef. ;)

Outside of the cost of shipping? no. They are fast and reliable. They package really well too so your purchase isn't likely to get dinged up very badly.

if that doesn't cost out you may also wish to try cornerstorecomics.com or enchantedtoychest.com I know both of the owners and they are both stand up guys.

BigBadToyStore is great. I have been buying from them for years. I got the RAH Boba from them and when it came in defective, they replaced it, no problem. They have great customer service.

I agree with pixle, if the shipping isn't outrageous, go for it! :lecture

Been buying from them for years. One of the best stores in the U.S.! Alteregocomics.com and Cornerstorecomics.com are great too.

i have bought several times from bbts. purchase with confidence. :rock

big bad toy store is great. i've used them many times and if you send them in a question they normally answer with in a day. shipping might be the only issue. however if you ever use their bundle of lot system you can save a bunch on it.

big bad toystore.

I live in the uk & want to purchase from them - anyone used them in the past (especially International buyers) ?

I live in the United Arab Emirates ( half way across the world from the US ) and have been purchasing from them for a while now. like someone here said shipping charges are slightly pricey, but customer service is top notch and i have never seen better packaging.. they use SO much bubble wrap!!:lol plus they always wrap youre figure box in a thin film of plastic.

Good to hear all this positive feedback,

I went for it & ordered a Rah Boba fett from them, even with $38 of postage the figure comes in cheaper than anywhere else i've looked at.
I look forward to getting my mitts on it & will post my own feedback for anyone in the UK (or Europe) who hasn't used them before.

Chalk up another happy customer from BBTS. The owner (Joel) is a real good guy, always answers emails quickly and their customer service is excellent.

Before the price hike in shipping (all retailers, not just BBTS) they had the best deal going: $4.95 flat rate shipping. It was great.

Anyway, you have no worries buying from them. Top-Notch all the way.

Good to hear all this positive feedback,

I went for it & ordered a Rah Boba fett from them, even with $38 of postage the figure comes in cheaper than anywhere else i've looked at.
I look forward to getting my mitts on it & will post my own feedback for anyone in the UK (or Europe) who hasn't used them before.

Yeah it's a lot cheaper than most places if you're in the UK.Whenever i order from them it's like overnight shipping cause i'm only 1 state away and it takes just one day ;)

enjoy!

They are good. nsidecollectables is good too. Just stay away from Wizard.

Back