Medicom Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Large one for the waist, small for the leg. Although honestly they don't work all that well and I'm always worried about damaging the material since they fit so tight.

I'd suggest buying a stand from a different company like Sideshow, Did or someone else. The Medicom ones, although kinda classy looking, totally suck.

You're better off getting a Sideshow or Hot Toys stand for your Medi figures.

Yup, Medicom stands just plain suck ass. Honestly the HT ones aren't much better or at least the ones that came with my Swann and Jack figures weren't.

The Sideshow ones over all are the best no fuss type of stand but you can't beat the presentation of the HT ones with the name plaque.....I wish SSC would incorporate that into theirs...

I don't really like the name plaque... I know who they are, otherwise I wouldn't be buying them :lol

Really? The way I see it, it gives it more of a Museum Quality.....it makes the display a little more "adult" IMHO....

The other issue, is that the plaque actually gets in the way of foot placement... to me more trouble than its worth.

DID stands own all

49cd_1.JPG

Medicom stands suck pretty bad. The good thing is that my Medicom Jango and Boba don't really need them. I use them anyway just in case but they act as more of a failsafe than providing any actual support. For Jango, I didn't use the clasp and just put the rod portion of the stand between his shoulder and jetpack so he wouldn't fall forward or back.

They would be better if they made the base just a bit bigger so you could place them with both feet on the stand with a natural stance instead of the barbie pose it presently only allows for.

If I do use them I usually have a wider stance so I don't have to worry about fitting the feet on the base.

I the like idea for Medi stands there is just not enough balance to them Like a sideshow base.

That said "I dig using the bdh for a weight and think it serves its function and looks pretty cool there."

DSC00681.jpg

The Transparency of the stand also works well for Boba as I have him displayed on Jabba's throne.

Last edited:
How well do those DiD stands work keeping figures balanced? I thought I'd read somewhere that the spine of it had a lot of give.

Back