B&W Friday isn't over yet...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcummins

Universal MODster
Reaction score
...there is a new contest up for a SSE Creature From the Black Lagoon 12" figure! Go enter before midnight PST!!!! :D

...there is a new contest up for a SSE Creature From the Black Lagoon 12" figure! Go enter before midnight PST!!!! :D

Got my entry in. Was pretty sure I knew the answer but had to check the dvd to make sure.:lol

Got my entry in too....I don't have the DVD but I have great telepathic powers and wily charms and was able to see the correct answer....mmmwaaaahahahaaa!!!! :lol :lol

I knew it right away but then I started second guessing myself....had to be sure because I really want this. Then because I know that filters for certain words I was as descriptive as possible. :lol

Come on... you guys really had to go look? For shame!!! :rotfl

Yes I am lame...I've never seen a black and white horror movie (except Psycho and Nosferatu). For shame, for shame!!! :eek::lol:lol:lol
One day I'll get around to it.....one day.

I knew it right away but then I started second guessing myself....had to be sure because I really want this. Then because I know that filters for certain words I was as descriptive as possible. :lol

Ok, that is acceptable... I tend to start second-guessing myself if I think about these questions too much! :rotfl

Yes I am lame...I've never seen a black and white horror movie (except Psycho and Nosferatu). For shame, for shame!!! :eek::lol:lol:lol
One day I'll get around to it.....one day.

Do it very soon! The Creature PF is going to show up one of these days, probably sooner rather than later, and you'll want to have seen the movie! It's good, trust me.

Ok, that is acceptable... I tend to start second-guessing myself if I think about these questions too much! :rotfl

Lol, the Creature has been one creature that has eluded me for so long and I'm hoping since I missed the one for Spook that this one will be mine!

Do it very soon! The Creature PF is going to show up one of these days, probably sooner rather than later, and you'll want to have seen the movie! It's good, trust me.

The first time I watched that movie I got a kick out of the Creature theme. They really hammer that theme home every time you see him.:lol

I had to google the answer.. then I realized that if I had to google for the answer I wasn't worthy of it, so I didn't enter.

:lol

Back