Where's Lando Thread #37

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjam

Here on the Perimeter
Reaction score
Hello? Still asking. Where is he? In the works, head sculpt approved? Anyone on it? Hello Sideshow, throw us a bone here. :lol

like i've heard before...if you haven't heard back by now, it's probably not favorable. i'm hoping i'm wrong. lando should definitely be the next sw 12" figure.

It's outrageous. A scandal, really. Maybe we should all send Sideshow this question through their Customer Service Request Form. I know I will. I want to know what's up. It's so odd that we are this far in the line, and they still haven't made a Lando...

Last edited:
Where's Lando? He's right here.
lando.jpg

I am a bit surprised that Lando has become such a favorite.

He wasn't much liked when Empire first opened. But now... mucho love!

There's a whole slew of figures I'd like before Lando...but I'll buy him if he's offered.

All I really need for my shelf is the CORE 7 heroes:

Luke
Han
Leia
Ben
Chewie
3PO
R2

And Yoda.

Villains I want:

Vader
Fett
Maul
Jabba
Grievous
Tarkin
Sidious
Stormtrooper

Give me those, and I'd be happy and done with it all.

WG, Lando blew up the Death Star II for heavens sake!!! Doesn't that make him count as a B-list main character? :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

And what about the battle of Tanaab??!! Do I need to remind you guys? The man blew up the Death Star II with a cold Colt 45 in hand, smooth as a pimp. :lol

359065580_65a1570a3a_m.jpg

Last edited:
I am a bit surprised that Lando has become such a favorite.

He wasn't much liked when Empire first opened. But now... mucho love!

There's a whole slew of figures I'd like before Lando...but I'll buy him if he's offered.

Surprised you are? Ok, so be it. Everyone has preferences, that's just the way it is. It seams, there are a lot of people here on the board that have a problem with Lando. I can firmly say, that I've already bought A LOT of SW 12" figures from Sideshow that I wished they would have made AFTER a Bespin Lando, but, a collector has got to deal with Sideshow's frivolities, hasn't he? :D I'd just feel much better if Sideshow would finally confirm that Lando will be made, and thus put an end to this guessing. Sideshow never skips an opportunity to stress that they are FANS. If that is so, I can only trust that they won't deny Lando a de jure place in the 12" SW line-up. I just can't imagine the SW saga (and my shelfs) WITHOUT one of the most evolving characters. So, how many creature packs or expansion packs must I still buy, before I can buy a SSC 12" Lando? Oh, and I like to think of Lando more as a Dandy, and certainly not as a "pimp" (I wonder where that comes from anyway...). But that's also personal I guess.

Last edited:
I'm pro-Lando. I want to pose him just like this! :lol

Very "Ladies Man" pose there Batty. :lol

"He's a scoundrel. You'd like him."

Let's not forget who originally owned and piloted the Millenium Falcon either, and used it to decimate you know what.

Back