My Asajj review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
Two sixth scale reviews tonight, one from Sideshow and one from Hot Toys! I have my review up of Asajj Ventress, and while I had some minor nits, she's going to be up there for best 12" female figure of the year, and is currently the lead horse in the race. A great head sculpt with a fantastic outfit make her one of the better Sideshow Star Wars figures all around - why do the bad guys end up so good?

The guest review is from Jeff Parker, who is covering the Warrior Alien from Hot Toys. Even better than the first, with the inclusion of several eggs, Jeff loves her. You can find all the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

:clap:clap:clap:clap

Spot on review Michael. I agree with just about everything you've said and noted with interest that Hot Toys is bringing down their prices. Semi suprized though you didnt mention that HT and SS are already working together. While maybe not a merger I definatly see much work going between the two companies.

:clap:clap:clap:clap

Spot on review Michael. I agree with just about everything you've said and noted with interest that Hot Toys is bringing down their prices. Semi suprized though you didnt mention that HT and SS are already working together. While maybe not a merger I definatly see much work going between the two companies.

I did - "When two companies work together in a friendly way like this, the thoughts of a merger or acquisition can't be too far back in anyone's mind."

The situation is an interesting one. Both companies will want to grow, and to do so will eventually require one doing *something* about the other. They don't produce complementary products, but competing ones. So far, they've been able to work together because they don't compete in the same geographic markets...but to grow they'll both want to encroach on the other, both for licenses and market share. At some point, both companies are going to be thinking about this pretty hard...

Yea, I saw that just thought it would have been a little more implicit :lol Still a fantastic review. For all the times I disagree with a review there are probably more I agree with you with, which makes you one of the best toy reviewers out there.

Nice Review Mike! I agree with most of what you had to say and think we're on the same page for most of this figure. There where a few things I didn't agree with but not a lot really.

Just placed my order through Dark Shadow Collectibles.

I expected this one would be a quality product, but I wanted to read an objective review before dropping the cash (which had been earmarked for Ilum Padme).

Thanks again Michael for another thorough, dependable review.

Just placed my order through Dark Shadow Collectibles.

I expected this one would be a quality product, but I wanted to read an objective review before dropping the cash (which had been earmarked for Ilum Padme).

Thanks again Michael for another thorough, dependable review.

I am in the same boat. Reading these reivew ends up costing me money (although it has saved me about the same amount).

Nice Review Mike! I agree with most of what you had to say and think we're on the same page for most of this figure. There where a few things I didn't agree with but not a lot really.

No point in posting that you dont agree with some parts if you don't spill it out.

Kinda like someone saying they heard a funny joke, but doesn't tell it.

I just didn't feel like typing it. :confused:

I guess anything I didn't say can be found when I post mine for those that want to read that. :)

He got to sneak into Tuesday's review. :)

And he's back again...

toybox_082107_14.jpg

I'm still not buying her, but your review had me seriously considering it. Looks like a great fig.

Back